Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I’ve been looking around and I don’t know what to get I need advice and options and sites
Looking for
Decent coil over set
Control arms upper and lower font and rear
Poly bushings
Tie rods
I need a full setup I’m re doing my whole suspension so thoughts and help will be great just

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hmm, Prelude Online may be more dead than I thought it was so I'll go ahead and chime in.

You can do a Google search for most of this stuff.

Seems like the standard replacements to freshen up everything is Energy Suspension poly bushings. If you do a quick Google search for control arms and tie rods, you'll find more than enough to choose from. Depending on the use-case you have planned for the car, choose accordingly. Same goes for aftermarket coilover suspension. I think most people will either go with KYB AGX dampers with Neuspeed springs or Koni Yellow dampers with Ground Control springs. Consensus seems to be: don't waste your time with the KYB's, though, and just opt for the Koni Yellow + Ground Control combo. This would be classified as OEM replacement or more likely OEM+.

If you want to really improve the car, though, look at something like the KW V3's for middle of the road cost, or move on up to a fully adjustable coilover suspensions from the likes of JRZ, Moton, Nitron, Ohlins, Penske, etc. Costs quickly become cubic, though. So gird your loins.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts