Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So friday night i was looking for some action on the streets of Houston, when i spotted a Civic hatch and decided to run up on em. I pull up beside him, and hes packed with like 5 girls, and i give him a sign to race and from 40 we gun it, and i take him till 100. After i beat him, he says he wants to drop of the girls and go for it again, soo we pull over and we set up again. This time he manages to take me, due to me misshifting. We then run up a third time, and giving it all he takes me from the 40 again. I highly think i lost due to my poor shifting in the second race, but it was pretty close in the end. The kid at first told me he had a single cam engine, but after the race he spilled the beans and told me it was an LSv. I never thought those little engines had such potential. It was a good learning experience after all..

·
Registered
12 Posts
So friday night i was looking for some action on the streets of Houston, when i spotted a Civic hatch and decided to run up on em. I pull up beside him, and hes packed with like 5 girls,and i give him a sign to race and from 40 we gun it, and i take him till 100. After i beat him, he says he wants to drop of the girls and go for it again, soo we pull over and we set up again. This time he manages to take me, due to me misshifting. We then run up a third time, and giving it all he takes me from the 40 again. I highly think i lost due to my poor shifting in the second race, but it was pretty close in the end. The kid at first told me he had a single cam engine, but after the race he spilled the beans and told me it was an LSv. I never thought those little engines had such potential. It was a good learning experience after all..
lol ..rice..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts