Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it seems like things never end with vehicles. Once you think you fixed everything, something else will break and I'm back to stage one again and no money. :rolleyes:
Anyways I work in the city now and have to drive over an hour everyday there and back(mostly stop and go traffic which isn't good). Tonight while driving to a fire call in the Prelude I noticed that when I turn the steering wheel the car squeeks. I know the boots underneath on the tie rods (I guess) are broken and was going to replace them when I did my new brakes and CV axles, etc but I ran out of money. Can this be the cause of that and if so then where can I buy new parts for this? I'm sure it's cheaper to replace the entire part instead of just the boot so this is what I would like to do if possible... On top of that it needs a new clutch, flywheel, tires and wheels (stocks are bent and chipped like crazy from the idiot who owned it before me), timing belt change, and some other small things. I need to fix this squeak problem first so it doesn't cause anymore damage with a broken boot and for dirt to enter.
Thanks a lot for any information you guys may have!

Shawn-

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone have ANY info on where I can get the parts please?
Also looks like something else to add on the list that just went yesterday which is the sway bar bushings... Where is the best place to get new bushings at? I think I may spend the extra money and go with polyurethane ones or the other kind that are like polyurethane but I just cannot think of the name at the moment sorry. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts