Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
JDM F22 > USDM H23
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was on the highway and after i go on it the very next exit i see this slamed cavalier. kinda the new body style. it was blue with what seemed like I/H/E i know for sure it had I/E. well he gets right on my ass so i just down shift and take off. well once i hit 100 he rolls next to me and give me a finger as to let go race some. so i gun it and we start going in and out of traffic at over 100mph it was sooo much fun. well after about 1o mins of this i had to get off at my exit and i gave him my blinkers and a thumbs up out my sun-roof and he flashed his high beams and give me a thumbs up also.

ok the next thing was on the way home. i was going about 80 and i pass this fivebird i'm guess a 98. well it had the newest body style. but anyways he had exhaust on it and it was load as a mo-fo. well once i passed him he down shifts and i just hear VVVVRRRRROOOOOMMMMM and as he passes me he revs so it gets even louder. well we start jokin around on the highway and yeah the whole time he handin me my ass but after like 5 or 7 mins of that i got off at my exit and he got off also and he flashed his high beams at me and give me a rev and jsut went his own way.

no really racing i guess we all were just havin fun but i had a blast. :bigthumb:

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
driving in and out of traffic at 100mph for more than 5 minutes is a big:nono:

·
Registered
777 Posts
osofast, what road, if you say 66 i'm personally going to kick your ass, cops chill near fairoaks exit every night practically. especially under the bridge. just watch yourself, i got caught once, for racing, but the cop was cool as ****. i think he scared me straight. he pulled us both over, and had the lights on us and stuff, onver the mic told us to get outta the cars with hands up and stuff....then he got out and told us to turn around. He was like your really lucky i have a call i'm on, or both these cars would be the states. Since then i've really cut down on racing. Just keep a watchful eye.

·
JDM F22 > USDM H23
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha naw i never do anything on 66. cops everywere. it was on 95. from woodbridge to tyson exit. but yeah 66 and 28 are cop filled.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts