Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This car here is my baby. I have spent alot of time on the car and sad to have to revert to selling it. I am leaving for college soon and need some tuition funding. There are many extras on the car and that come with it. I will name as many as I can. There have been alot of parts put on it over the years and I have all the receipts for those. I will not list all those for there are too many to list. The car runs and drives great and has never failed me yet. Email me at [email protected] for any questions or comments.

-Midnight Blue Paint- about a year old
-17" Primax Wheels with Kuhmo Ecsta 205/40/17 Tires
-Nuespeed Lowering springs
-Tokico Blue gas struts
-Alpine 7985 CD reciever...60x4...awesome reciever, great power
-2 MTX Thunder 6000 Subs in trunk with custom box and amp rack...very clean
with Plexi-glass cover and body kit grill...nice appeal
-MTX 8302 Amplifier...350 watts
-Full dark blue and silver custom seats front and back...vinyl
-Dark blue carpet, just installed
-Dark black window tint on all back five winows
-Old tires with rims
-Stock struts, springs, cassette reciever, and shift knob
-Haynes Repair manual
-New front axles, both sides
-Upper rear control arms both sides

If I am missing anything I will post it

I am asking $5000, but very willing to negotiate. I will also give anyone $500 if they can sell my car for me, so do some advertising around your area and you could be getting a check for $500 from me. I really need to get rid of my ride because summer is coming up soon and college is on it's way. I live in Minot, ND. Not willing to drive the car to deliver unless special circumstances are met. Thanks for you time.

Dallas

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK guys, i am gonna drop the price down to $4200. But now I am not offering the $500 reward for the person who would be able to sell my car. The price stands now at $4200 and that is that. Thanks and hope someone bites, my highschool year is almost done and i need some books....hahaha...later guys

Dallas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.