·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i believe the two white colours were

premium white pearl and
diamond white pearl??

what yrs were each available?
also which one of the two is more creamish? (ie non white)

thanks

·
Registered
945 Posts
Actually, they didn't offer any white at all in 97.

I always thought that Diamond white was creamier than Premium white. But then again, I'm color blind too...

·
Registered
825 Posts
i have a 98 Diamond White Pearl Lude and i THINK its more creamier than the Premium.

------------------
KQ
98 Pearl White SH
92 Baby Blue S (sold)

·
Registered
836 Posts
they only had a diamond pearl in 1998..which is my year...And I think the 99 is more cremish. haha ????

------------------
that ludes sweet but ur mamas tassstttyyy

You want Advice? ask your nearest RiceAdvisor

[email protected]

·
Registered
419 Posts
okay.. no one speak on this issue about the white pearls unless you actually know.. cause now i'm more confused then ever.

p.s. i unwillingly miss angela

------------------
-Eric
97 Nordic Mist Prelude

while i go take more.. "pleasing" pictures you'll just have to deal with this one. now wheres that dig. cam?

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey..i'll be looking for a '01 prelude in the next few months..i'm just wondering...which do the majority of u prefer? premium white or pearl white? i've seen lots of pearl down here in so kali...is there something special about that 'creamy' pearl white?

------------------
99 taffeta white v6 sedan
Check out CoCo

·
12,807 Posts
Alright...premium is more cream, diamond white is whiter white. I like the diamond...too bad i have a 99

The diamonds glow so nicely at night. Premium white is more pearly...esp in the sunlight.

------------------

·-÷• [email protected] •÷-·
'*·-÷• HA Chat ·-=-· Prelude FAQ •÷-·*'
'•A music video my woman appeared in•'

[This message has been edited by OvaDaLimiT (edited April 08, 2001).]

·
Texas
734 Posts
i don't like the fact that honda changed colors...they should have just kept to one green and one white...cuz it sucks for trading kits and stuff

not to mention the premium white pearl and the 97-98 green (whatever its called) are both hard colors to match

·
Registered
315 Posts
Wasn't it eucalyptus green or something? I also think premium white pearl is creamier but to tell you the truth I can't really tell the difference unless I'm really up close.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts