Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can work out shipping on most of the stuff..

I live in Central Missouri so if you can pick up, that would be great too!

I have 5th gen Prelude parts as well as a bunch of civic parts. If you want to look at the civic parts, pm me and I will send you a link to that post.
Also some universal stuff at the bottom.

BB6:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

OEM Spoiler with 3rd brake light (off SH, not sure if that is different than base model spoiler)
Stock silver, a few scratches from previous owner—can be professionally sanded and primered +$25

45 as is

OEM Grill from 97 Prelude SH (Will fit 97-01 Preludes)

25--sold to rickbean

**A/c line

**OEM springs

**Megan Racing short shifter adapter (also works on 98-02 Accord)

Somewhat universal stuff:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Blox shifter bronze weight 440 gram I believe.

Sold to 90 hatch on kcsr.org--25

One set each of red and blue hood pins BNIB non-keyed.

**APC blue/black racing seats with blue 4 point harnesses.

Sold to 90 hatch on kcsr.org--100

Mugen oil cap from Aerospeed BNIB for Honda/Acura.

**Hot pink racing pedals (GREAT for the girlfriend!) and tinted license plate cover

10 for pedals, 3 for license plate cover

**3 sets of Lugs; only enough for 4 lug wheels (open or closed end)

Wheels::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

**Sportmax 501 Six spoke silver with chrome lip and centercaps.

250 SOLD to welderman19692

Two really good condition BF Goodrich T/A Competition Drag Radials. The tires are 205/50/15. They are amazing tires for straight line and they haven’t failed me in the turns. Not the best for water or snow though…. One has some minimal camber wear, other is perfect. About 2,000 miles on them mainly highway, never launched hard but they grab gears REALLY WELL—mounted once. Retail is $130 a tire on tirerack prior shipping. One tire has some minor damage from fender rub, perform amazing still!
BFGoodrich g-Force T/A Drag Radial
SAMPLE PICS

**Full set of 14” steelies with amazing tires on them. All four tires have only 2,000 miles on them, at most! Tire size is 185/65R/14.

**Set of three red Drag centercaps and two pink Drag centercaps. Just peel the emblems off and repaint them your own color—as we did with the pink one.

15 SOLD

One last thing::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Dewalt stereo that also charges Dewalt batteries during operation. Runs off of Dewalt battery or off of the power cord. Excellent condition, great for a shop or for street corner jammin’.

·
Registered
173 Posts
so is the price 45 or 25 for the spoiler? the +25 after it is kinda confusing. and do the prices reflect shipping? finally, pics? and what silver is the spoiler or what year lude did it come from?

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pm's replied.

Grill has been sold!

so is the price 45 or 25 for the spoiler? the +25 after it is kinda confusing. and do the prices reflect shipping? finally, pics? and what silver is the spoiler or what year lude did it come from?
$45 for the spoiler as is. It is from a 97 Prelude SH, not sure what the code is on that. I will send you pictures asap, boyfriend has to find his phone to upload them.

If you want me to primer the spoiler, I can do that and prep it for paint for an extra $25.

Shipping is also extra, not sure how much it is to ship a spoiler though..

Do you still have the rims ? Also would you ship useing ups?
Thanks, Brad
I will ship the wheels ups. I have a couple of people interested in them, but it's the first one that sends me cash. I would have to get a shipping estimate for you on those, though. PM me if you want my paypal to send money. +3% for the paypal fees.

Which lugs do you want? Open end are gone, only have 2 sets of closed end. $5 plus $3 for shipping on the lugs.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Picture up for wing..

Sorry, I can get a better picture if wanted. Has wiring and I believe I have the clips laying around somewhere.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts