Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Parting out the aftermarket upgrades for my 5th Gen and going back to stock for a while. All the items are located in the San Francisco Bay Area and I can do local pickup or shipping with the appropriate shipping cost. Not parting out the stock car, holding onto it for a bit. Can contact me via PM here or my email at [email protected]

Mugen Header for Type-SH: Sold
Mugen Exhaust for Type-SH: Sold
AEM Cold Air Intake with filter maintenance kit and all the CARB paperwork and stickers: $150
Apex-i V-AFC w/ Boomslang plug and play OBD2a (works for any Honda on OBD2a) harness and mounting plate: Sold
Unorthodox Racing Alternator and Power Steering Pullies: $100
Carsound hi-flow cat w/ Innovate wideband O2 sensor: Sold
Exedy Stage 1 clutch, brand new in box 08805: $250
Honda Valve springs - 20k on them: $30
EFI PMS with plug and play harness and laptop with the EFI PMS tuning software: Free to whoever that wants to deal with rewiring it. Previous owner cut the attaching wires to make it work with OBD2b but quit the project and I never got around to reconnecting all the wires back.

Tanabe Front and Rear Lower Tie bars: $130 for both.
Tein Type-HA coilovers with custom valving and an extra set of 10kg/mm springs and pillowball upper mounts: $650

Kosei K1 in anthracite - 16x7.5 +43mm offset: Sold

Bunch of H1 and H3 bulbs if you're looking for any - will list them all if there's any interest.
97-98' front grille or 99-01' grille - Have both just need one to keep on the car: $100
Honda carbon fiber accessory kit for the radio surround: $100
Have the others installed in the car at the moment but can take them out if someone's interested in the full doors and center dash I can uninstall them. The full kit (center, radio, doors): $260
Stock door window switch plates $50 for both.

Pure Racing Gauge Pod: $250
Autometer electronic gauges for oil pressure, water temp and oil temp: $20 each but won't have all the senders
Pure Racing short shift adapter: $50 (still in the car will get a photo up shortly)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wow, I'm local and the carbon fiber radio piece you have looks much better than the one I got. If I had waited a few months I would definitely have hit you up for the entire carbon fiber kit.

Good luck with the sale!

·
Premium Member
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, I'm local and the carbon fiber radio piece you have looks much better than the one I got. If I had waited a few months I would definitely have hit you up for the entire carbon fiber kit.

Good luck with the sale!
Thanks! It's brand new never used. I installed the center console and door ones but since the alarm shop drilled a hole in the stocker for the LED armed light I didn't want to do the same to the CF piece so I never installed it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks! It's brand new never used. I installed the center console and door ones but since the alarm shop drilled a hole in the stocker for the LED armed light I didn't want to do the same to the CF piece so I never installed it.
The kit I got was used for a few years and then left outside for a year. I had to do some light buffing to get the pieces to shine again. The driver's handle piece definitely has the most wear to it.

I don't doubt you'll be able to sell the set.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts