Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
jesus christ that car has been modified..did you do all the custom work to the interior and exterior or did you buy it like that? do you mean "de-rice" the car when you say bring it back to mag quality?

·
Premium Member
3,045 Posts
superstreet might've hooked you up with a shoot like 8 years ago.

ditch the black widow kit.

welcome to po!

·
BB6'n till R34'n
6,093 Posts
Ditch the kit is right.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was thinking about lossing the kit, money is a little right now now. To be honest it looks really RICY! in the pictures. Its a whole different car once you see it in person. I actually bought the car because it has a classy look to it. i been taking some modifications out of car, seems to me the person before dint have much mechanical or electrical knowledge. I really like the leather and suede i dont want to get rid of that. I also took out a really nice Sub box that sat right behind the rear seats(holds 2 12in subs but dont have money to trow at that right now.

·
Registered
173 Posts
i trust that it'd still be ricey in person..sorry, just not my cup of tea, or "bowl of rice" if you will :laugh:

·
Premium Member
3,045 Posts
You know, from the side it probably looks pretty damn good. Shave and fill-in with bondo those extra vents on the front bumper and you could make a clean looking, but still aggressive kit.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I've never seen a grey interior on a lude, is it like all custom or did some come like that?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No the interior was all wrapped by the previous owner. I'm having a buddy take better pictures i was thinking of going with the R32 front bumper. I think it would look good with the rest of the car.

·
Registered
173 Posts
what's the do-hickey above the double din? the climate control is usually there so i'm assuming it's your aftermarket climate control?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No the previous owner put a DVD player obove, moved the AC controls to the glove box, so he could have dvds playing in the double din Tv. I took it out have a new trim coming in the mail. AC back were it should be and a Alpine deck will replace all that in the dash.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah im filling the wholes up when i can afford a paint job, and the round ones are getting filled with some fog lights.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts