Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
USAF
1,519 Posts
Europe had a gold/mustard color. Hard to explain but I'm sure you can find some pictures with a search for the UK model Prelude. I think in person it would look nice, the pictures I've seen makes it look like it has a lot of metallic flakes in the paint.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
LUDE LIKE WHOA said:
i am looking for what colors the 5th gen prelude has been offered in europe and japan? looking to change my color and was interested what was offered in other countries.
We really need to start a thread with all custom painted preludes for refrence... and the FAQ it so it never goes away

·
Registered
757 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
^^ I personally think that is extremely ugly on a lude. I have seen the blue color and its awesome. I wish it was in the U.S.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I saw a brownish/maroonish 5th gen in Finland a few years ago. I don't know if that was a stock color although the car looked stock -- no body kits or anything.

BTW, European license plates look :bigthumb: on 5th gens 'cause they're low & wide like the car.

·
Banned
1,721 Posts
That is one hot looking s2000. I found a lude with a "maui blue metallic" that looked pretty sweet, but it had more miles then I was looking for.

·
EEEWOK!!!!!
1,246 Posts
Ludatic said:
MONTE CARLO BLUE > super marine blue

It's pics like those that make me want one! :eek:

Super Marine Blue is awesome and that gold/mustard is :barf:

·
Just say NO to euro-rice
2,926 Posts
super marine blue is NOT as hot as was shown in that german guy's pic. the lighting made the color. ive seen it IRL and its not nearly as nice.

My prelude (in sig) is STARLIGHT black pearl. ha ha!!!1

1 - 20 of 20 Posts