Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a lot of products I will start doing reviews on. This little purchase of mine came in the mail today. 97-01 HONDA PRELUDE CHROME GAUGE RINGS KIT BRUSHED MATT | eBay

Unlike the old-school way of painting your bezel rings with chrome spray paint, these are legitimate aluminum rings. They are high quality and fit perfect. The best part of these rings IMO is that the rings are deep dish style. They are not just chrome loops, but rather extend to the back of the gauges.

Would I recommend these to someone? Yes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
looks nice....but it stands out....i like the ones that come on the JDM cluster...which is more shiney/"chrome-y"....and sits flush! :)

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks nice....but it stands out....i like the ones that come on the JDM cluster...which is more shiney/"chrome-y"....and sits flush! :)

I'm guessing your talking about the black chrome bezels? I ripped those out, painted them chrome like an idiot and sold them. A cluster of bad choices really. No pun intended.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm guessing your talking about the black chrome bezels? I ripped those out, painted them chrome like an idiot and sold them. A cluster of bad choices really. No pun intended.

nope im not talking about the black chrome....as a matter of fact, I think i'm the one who told you about this silver gauges on ebay in your for sale thread of your OEM silver painted gauges...

Type-s/SiR gauge clusters comes with OEM rings, Black chrome and Chrome (rare)

Black chrome:

Chrome:

this is from bmxfreak415boy's pics

·
Registered
388 Posts
I was the one that bought those rings :p paint was chipping off em when I pulled em out of the package lol. They've all got just a light dusting left on them. I haven't had time to fool around with em with moving.

Sent from my DROID X2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts