Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup Luders,

I was just wondering if I can run a 55 shot in my 5th Gen Lude with the stock clutch! I know that 75 is out of the question but 55 seems do-able. Have anyone ever done this or will I need to put my ACT in. I have the ACT Clutch right now but don't have the mula to have them put in yet. Thanks for any replies.......

------------------
2000 Prelude Type SH
Premium Pearl White

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
welcome to the board.

Yeah you can run a 55 shot on a stock clutch but it will not last very long (depending on how much you use it and how many miles are on your clutch in the 1st place)...better save up the money for the install. Save up for a lightened flywheel too while your at it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks DKA....glad to be on board! =)

I am actually saving up for the installation right now. But I also want to get my Jun flywheel and have them both installed at the same time. Thanks again dka

------------------
2000 Prelude Type SH
Premium Pearl White

·
Registered
957 Posts
Actually I know two people who ran NOs with stock clutches one a 100 shot and another 85 and that was for a year and half for each of them, the one running 100 blew his clutch last week and the other has to get a new one really bad real soon, but id say save up for a centreforce and youll have tonnes of wear

1 - 4 of 4 Posts