Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to know if theres any sportshift luders that have gotten to race at the track?? if so what were your'e times and mods???

thanks tried searching but couldn't fnd nothing

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
I've seen mainly 16's and 17's for stock SS. I think there was one member who ran 15's with pretty much every bolt on.

·
Boom goes da amplifier
419 Posts
i ran anywhere from 16.7 - 17.2 with apexi n1 exhaust at great lakes dragway.

i borrowed a gtech since and installed a aem cold air intake
so far times are in between
16.23 @ 87.2 - 16.34 @ 85.3 with the gtech

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
Dave: Don't trust GTECH. :p

Fastest SS I've ever seen was running over a half second slower than me. I've never personally seen one break into the 15s. I once saw one with Mugen Header/exhaust and AEM CAI running low 17s when I was running high 15s.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
do a search theres a BUNCH. And they are mostly unhappy thread also :laugh:

·
Boom goes da amplifier
419 Posts
cantdrive55 said:
Dave: Don't trust GTECH. :p

Fastest SS I've ever seen was running over a half second slower than me. I've never personally seen one break into the 15s. I once saw one with Mugen Header/exhaust and AEM CAI running low 17s when I was running high 15s.
i need to test it at an actual track i have been able to get 16.1 @ 87 mph with it maybe its the colder weather then when i was at the track :) or maybe its just off i need a flat surface to run on, came down a hill and ran a 15.3 @ 94 mph :D

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
i have intake and exhaust, and i ran a best 16.2 on the stock tires if that takes away anything.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
the way i ran mine...

1-2 shift at 8000 rpms...and brake torque to your stall.
2-3 shift at redline, and then leave in 3rd, unless u HAVE to shift in 4th then do so.

oh my 16.2 also had my spare and my 2 10" subs and box.

·
I DONT WANT A LARGE FARVA
231 Posts
Going to the track tomorrow. :) And i just bought the Prelude about 2 weeks ago. She's bone stock. I'll post the results... Wonder what I'll run..:twitch:

Am expecting an Ingen cold air.

·
I DONT WANT A LARGE FARVA
231 Posts
Rained out Twice!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts