Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,262 Posts
I've seen mainly 16's and 17's for stock SS. I think there was one member who ran 15's with pretty much every bolt on.

· Registered
11,127 Posts
Dave: Don't trust GTECH. :p

Fastest SS I've ever seen was running over a half second slower than me. I've never personally seen one break into the 15s. I once saw one with Mugen Header/exhaust and AEM CAI running low 17s when I was running high 15s.

· Boom goes da amplifier
530 Posts
cantdrive55 said:
Dave: Don't trust GTECH. :p

Fastest SS I've ever seen was running over a half second slower than me. I've never personally seen one break into the 15s. I once saw one with Mugen Header/exhaust and AEM CAI running low 17s when I was running high 15s.
i need to test it at an actual track i have been able to get 16.1 @ 87 mph with it maybe its the colder weather then when i was at the track :) or maybe its just off i need a flat surface to run on, came down a hill and ran a 15.3 @ 94 mph :D

· Registered
2,187 Posts
the way i ran mine...

1-2 shift at 8000 rpms...and brake torque to your stall.
2-3 shift at redline, and then leave in 3rd, unless u HAVE to shift in 4th then do so.

oh my 16.2 also had my spare and my 2 10" subs and box.

· I DONT WANT A LARGE FARVA
330 Posts
Going to the track tomorrow. :) And i just bought the Prelude about 2 weeks ago. She's bone stock. I'll post the results... Wonder what I'll run..:twitch:

Am expecting an Ingen cold air.

· I DONT WANT A LARGE FARVA
330 Posts
Rained out Twice!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.