Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. i have a situation but its hard to find the manuals because all the topics are 15 years old :)

today i wanted to start my 98 lude’s 4ws. which has 60 error code earlier. i changed with a used one of the rear actuator for the error and then i got a 63 error. :). i changed the main 4ws ecu and reset the 4ws. no errors. yieeyy! it was workin on lift. however, when it gaves a error code 20 on the ground. i reset it 2-3 times. nothing changed. when i checked the error code it says main steering angle sensor (front). but i don’t know how to fix it. i think i need a service manual for it. because in some topics, you guys said it has to be centering. how can i do it? where can i do it? where is that sensor? :)

also i checked all the wirings. they all works.

could you please help me about it. thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have error code 20 also. 8 have removed the front sub sensor and cleaned it. Removed the steering wheel sensor and cleaned it. Cleaned all abs sensors. Reset it multiple times and it only comes on when the steering wheel centres.

Error code 20 is meant to be
Electrical Load Detector
defective circuit or unplugged / defective sensor

Maybe try buying a new front sub sensor? I am going to try this.

The calibration requires all four wheels off the ground and couple of people I think as you have to manually turn the rear wheels and front wheels as well as steering wheel while looking st the dashboard calibrate the TDC?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts