Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought some Hiper White's for my low beams and was wondering what kind of bulbs i should use for my bumperlights/blinks and my corner lights. Should i just get a generic bulb from PepBoys or should i look for better bulbs?
thanks,
dave

·
Registered
332 Posts
i have piaas in mine. kinda expensive, but i luv the color. real clear/white look 2 em, hint of blue. i think i got em for like 30/set for corners and sides.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
polarg or raybrig makes some nice ones too. I never tried the ones from pepboys but i dont recommend them, usually its just a waste of money.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not rice: did you pay 30 for 2 corner bulbs and 4 bumper bulbs?

H23 Lude: How much would they cost me from Polarg or raybrig?

Also, what about Koito's?

·
Registered
332 Posts
dsmatteson

i paid 30/set (2 bulbs) i got em for corners/rear side, so 60 total. piaas are good, but expensive. if i am right, they may have a warranty. but there are other good bulbs out there thatll probably shine the same and be less money. in my hi's/lo's, i went cheap and got nokyas, which im not thrilled with, BTW. doesnt improve my visibility at all, but they look cool when ur looking @ em, whether the lights are on or off. hope this helped.

later

·
Buttering up the muffin
965 Posts
I've used both Raybrig and Polarg. Raybrigs are more white while Polargs have a slight blue tint in them. I like the polargs better with the slight blue tint. The 2 corner bulbs are wedge bulbs as are the 2 outer turn signal bulbs. The front Turn signal bulbs are the big wedge bulbs.

Polarg:
2 sets of wedge bulbs(4 bulbs) - $25
2 larger wedge bulbs - $25

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Phamine
thanks for the info, i think im gonna go with the polgargs for $50, which is a good deal. thanks for the help
dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts