Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
PO.Com's E-Pimpologist
3,352 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
looking good, but that price is steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep is it a miss print?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Unfortunately, it's not a miss print. The LED conversion for the tails really do cost $800.

I'm expecting to receive the tails back within the next week, and should be sending my JDM head lights back for the LED ring conversion.

Ken

·
Registered
777 Posts
94lude said:
Unfortunately, it's not a miss print. The LED conversion for the tails really do cost $800.

I'm expecting to receive the tails back within the next week, and should be sending my JDM head lights back for the LED ring conversion.

Ken

cool, post some pics later, so bad its too rich for my blood, i definately cant afford 800 dollars for some bulbs.:eek:
i'll be really intrested to see the jdm headlights with the angel eye conversions though....hopefully the price on that isn't as high, or i'll make them myself using that FAQ.

·
Registered
58 Posts
so you actually bought them and paid 800? definetly not worth it. Ill do it for 700 :p I cant believe you are going to ruin the headlights by putting rings around them too.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
i would rather do what marshdog did for a small fraction of the price.

·
KG6TWI
1,796 Posts
I have a strip of LEDs from a 99 accord spoiler, I think I have a new project :grin:

The circuit board is about 36 inches long, the width of one LED and has over 100 high intensity red leds. Already has the resistors for 12v operation.
I cut the end of the board off for use in my computer, but now I think im going to take the other 92ish leds and cut the board to put in my turn signal area :D

Ooo I can see it now... 52 led round lights, like on truck trailers for the stop and brake lights, and the strip leds for the turn and backup.

I'll post pics when I get started.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I have HID rear turn signals and they cost 10 bucks..lol... I just put a set of PIAA extreme white bulbs in, and now my turn rear turn signals are bright yellow.

·
Registered
532 Posts
i bet ludatic would do it for a six pack and lunch...Cough 800 cough rip-off cough

1 - 15 of 15 Posts