Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Unregistered
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone make ebrake boots for 4th gens?

the rubber thing is so ugly and you can see down into the frame of the car

·
Registered
416 Posts
I kno someone that makes custom boots...he's out on Florida but will ship...i had mine made..its black vinyl with red stitching to match my shift boot. PM me if you want his info....not sure about price tho.

·
Unregistered
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
is he in miami?

yea, post up some pics please

·
Registered
106 Posts
Where can you get a Momo ebrake handle and boot?

---

Nevermind I found some.

In the item description it says it doesn't come with a button though. The only part I really need to replace is my button! The cheap chrome cover stuff is wearing off and the white button is showing through.

Hondaautomotiveparts.com?

·
Unregistered
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
doh... too bad our 93 consoles are different...

looks nice though

·
Registered
292 Posts
im sorry i just cant stand the fake cf sticker kits...

the shift boot and ebrake boots look nice though

·
Registered
337 Posts
^^^^ WTF would you just come in here to say that? you post for no damn reason other than to say you dont like his CF trim? if your gonna post, at least add something that helps to what the original thread was for. geez.

btw...i got that sam boots as clean lude. i like em, they just look a lil grayer than black. maybe he ran out of black for mine.

·
Third time is a charm.
1,144 Posts
Its okay Tyler, I DO, 94 consoles are NICE. haha

well i really like the look of the matching red stitched boots, does anyone know if he is still making them?

·
Third time is a charm.
1,144 Posts
animeking said:
Where can you get a Momo ebrake handle and boot?

---

Nevermind I found some.

In the item description it says it doesn't come with a button though. The only part I really need to replace is my button! The cheap chrome cover stuff is wearing off and the white button is showing through.

Hondaautomotiveparts.com?
i got the EXACT same problem, and i looked at that site but its hard to tell what part it is for sure,
anyone have an extra laying around?!?! worth a shot.

·
Unregistered
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i dont like the window control buttons in the center where th e94's have it nor does the ebrake look comfy there... but otherwise, i'd swap one in :p

·
Registered
337 Posts
window controls in the center? you mean mirror controls? its nice having it there so you can control with your non-driving hand. the ebrake there is nice too. my arm rest on the arm rest and my hand on the ebrake when not shifting. very comfy. i would recomend the conversion. go sit in a 94+ first to see what i mean. i used to own a 92 before and i like the 94+ much nicer. look on ebay for those boots. just do a search for type r boots or something.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts