Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
47cc pocket bikes for sale! SOLD!!!!!!!!

To make a long story short, I bought 2 47cc full fairing pocket bikes to ride around my neighborhood and such, but my homeowners association didn't like it too much. So must get rid of them. They are about 2 weeks old, slightly used. These things are a blast, more fun than my R6! The bikes come with manuels, tool kit, stand and sticker kit. I'll sell both bikes as a set for $500 with everything. They fit in the trunk of a car. You can email me [email protected] or call (214) 636-4593 if you have any ?'s.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
you should being them to next months meet for 'test rides' :bigthumb:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
47 cc?single-cylinder/air-cooled/2-stroke (mitsubishi)
manual start-up with electronic kill switch
front and rear disc brakes
10 inch tubeless tire
250 Ibs. weight limit
bike weight- 42Ibs (that number is on the high side, feels more like 25Ibs to me.)
fuel capacity - 1.2L (30 - 35:1 fuel ratio)
Speed depends on weight of rider. They claim top speed of 40mph. My roommate tailed me in his car at 31mph and I weigh 165.

If you want to see a picture go to minibikes4fun.com. These are the FULL FAIRING "pocket bike 2G 47cc" just like the ones in the pictures. One bike is blue,white,black "R6 look" and the other is red,blue ( really slick looking)!

·
Registered
1 Posts
47cc pocket bikes for sale! SOLD!!!!!!!!

To make a long story short, I bought 2 47cc full fairing pocket bikes to ride around my neighborhood and such, but my homeowners association didn't like it too much. So must get rid of them. They are about 2 weeks old, slightly used. These things are a blast, more fun than my R6! The bikes come with manuels, tool kit, stand and sticker kit. I'll sell both bikes as a set for $500 with everything. They fit in the trunk of a car. You can email me [email protected] or call (214) 636-4593 if you have any ?'s.
i am about to say the same

1 - 10 of 10 Posts