Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been posted up already, but I'm also including the pic from the 2F2F site.
4th gen:

Picture from the movie:

Also, I read somewhere about the new 'tricked out' version of TFnTF on DVD, with added scenes of Paul Walker in a turbocharged prelude? Anyone have info on this prelude? I wonder if it's a 4th gen.. :)

·
New Boeing Engineer
1,027 Posts
All I can say is at least they put JDM's on it. I think if they lost the ricey wing it might look sweet.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Oh yea.. its "JDM" h23a powered....

Correct me if Im wrong, but werent J-spec SI ludes F22b engines... hate to hafta criticize another luder but I think that he might have been mis-informed...

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
aZnLuDeR82 said:
Oh yea.. its "JDM" h23a powered....

Correct me if Im wrong, but werent J-spec SI ludes F22b engines... hate to hafta criticize another luder but I think that he might have been mis-informed...
Only JDM H23 is the VTEC out of the Accord wagon SiR I think.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
if thats the case, then its an AUTO :laugh: 2F2F auto power...

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
Lucke said:
if thats the case, then its an AUTO :laugh: 2F2F auto power...
No, it's got a USDM H23, or a JDM F22b. I've seen pictures of the engine before. Although, it could have been an automatic. I dunno. Nor do I care. That poor car looks like ass IMO.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
on the site he's claiming a JDM H23... either its an auto or he has NO CLUE what he's talking about :p either way its funny

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
Lucke said:
on the site he's claiming a JDM H23... either its an auto or he has NO CLUE what he's talking about :p either way its funny
He has no clue what he's talking about. ;)

·
Registered
142 Posts
P®é£ù�e95 said:
I know this has been posted up already, but I'm also including the pic from the 2F2F site.
4th gen:

]

Also, I read somewhere about the new 'tricked out' version of TFnTF on DVD, with added scenes of Paul Walker in a turbocharged prelude? Anyone have info on this prelude? I wonder if it's a 4th gen.. :)
Seen this car many times it was on hondaprelude.com, as for the turbocharged prelude which I laugh at, they are talking about the movie not an actual prelude lol, they really confused me at first when they said that lol

·
Registered
298 Posts
yea only h23 out of japan was the dohc vtec one, and it sure doesn't look like it... I was in the market for one before but got my h22a instead because of many factors, time mainly, obd2, open deck block, not much of a diff performance wise, auto tranny coulda been swapped out with any h or f series manual tranny so that wasn't a prob. but anyways.

I was looking for interior pics too, to see if it was manual or auto, doesn't mention it on the site. wonder why? :p

My only thought is, even though it's not styled or modded the way I like, at least its in 2f2f... it's better than no 4gen lude at all... Hope the movie doesn't suck too bad, then I will wish there was no 4gens in it. :laugh:

I think shadowz or phatz would have looked & repped much better. :)

·
Premium Member
5,820 Posts
I actually like that 4th gen. Looks pretty nice and the graphics aren't blatant flying robots or anything.

·
Registered
777 Posts
i like it too, people are too critical of other peoples ride, but i guess everyones entitle to there opinions. haha lets not all get jealous now

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
vile10 said:

isn't that RWD too? :confused:
RWD??? an accord being RWD, that would be nice, but its never gonna happen :p

but seriously, i never said that the car didn't look good, just not my taste.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts