Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, any of you have the Neuspeed 28mm sway bar on your 5th gen Prelude? I've heard that the 28mm one will rip out on the 4th gen Prelude, but has anyone got experience with the Neuspeed 28mm bar on the 5th gen Prelude?

We're talking rear sway bar remember.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yeah Grant from Toronto had his rear rip out. Not sure at what point but now he's got it on again with some modifications to keep it there.

Apparently it was too stiff and just ripped off.

------------------
SlntSam

2000 Base, Sebring Silver
Member - Toronto Prelude Club

"The General" :)

·
Premium Member
7,514 Posts
Ive had mine on now for around 4 months and 2 autoxs and I havent had any problems yet. Its really sweet and I have been able to get mad oversteer... :D

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
The current offering from Neuspeed is the 25mm bar. That is what I wound up with and it really does do the trick. The 28mm bar is NOT available as the problem of tear out is unpredictable. You would have to do some very serious reinforcing to insure that it does not come out of either a 4th or 5th gen Lude. May I suggest that you do a spring/shock package and a Spoon rear upper bar along with the Neuspeed front upper bar. This combo has really tightened my 5th gen (Neuspeed Sport/Koni "yellow"). That's my 2 cents worth

------------------
Prelude forever-It's so nice going fast on the open road

1 - 4 of 4 Posts