Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im new to forums and i just wanted to know if this prelude is to old to buy.It is an Auto with 230k miles.Are the auto trans glass like most hondas of the late 90s?Seller says she has replaced timing belt recently and has done alignment,oil change and tires and has all the paperwork.I see pillar gauges so idk if it has been messed with but she says its stock.I am going to go see it in 2 days but wanna know if its even worth it.She is asking 2'600 which i think is a bit too much.I have 4000 to spend so i can fix small problems if things go wrong but i rather have a reliable car.I will need it to move to california from washington.Theres so many other cars but this is the only lude around my area and i really want it...

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
The extra gauges on the pillar are definitely not stock. If she has the paperwork for the recent repairs, that's a plus. When you go see it make sure you check them out, last thing you want is her saying she can't find any receipts and now you have no proof that she did indeed replaced those parts. If she recently spent all that money to get it where it is might be worth buying it. You can probably find a cheaper Prelude but you will end up spending lots of money fixing it up. Check it out, make sure it is not leaking oil like crazy or that it doesn't over heat.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts