Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....hope everybody is doing good enjoying this holidays..money is low but some how i still keep working on my car puttin more and more stuff into it..its like a drug but like i said money is low so im thinking of chillin a bit and just going to every show i can this coming 2009 year...and thats where my questions come...does anybody know of a car show this coming friday or saturday...im down for a any type of car show..from imports..to new model cars...car meets and im willing to travel to others states to so anybody please post of any car show coming up small or big i dont care..i stay in california..soCal.....~ANIAK_1~

·
Registered
146 Posts
.....hope everybody is doing good enjoying this holidays..money is low but some how i still keep working on my car puttin more and more stuff into it..its like a drug but like i said money is low so im thinking of chillin a bit and just going to every show i can this coming 2009 year...and thats where my questions come...does anybody know of a car show this coming friday or saturday...im down for a any type of car show..from imports..to new model cars...car meets and im willing to travel to others states to so anybody please post of any car show coming up small or big i dont care..i stay in california..soCal.....~ANIAK_1~
Try joining a state prelude site like socalprelude or something. That is where you would find all sorts of shows somewhat close to you. Just search for California prelude forums and you should find a decent site.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts