Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My lude is in the shop cause well i got it painted and it looked like ass so i madr them repaint and my mom let me take out her bimmer for the night and when i pull up in this lil car meet the eclipse owner asks me to race. Ok to the race..my moms bimmer is a 5 spd sportshift auto and the eclipse is a manuel. we head to a back road and go once from a roll and once from a stop. From the roll i was surprised i pulled him pretty decent to about a car and a half. From the stop it sounded like he almsot stalled out:laugh: and i jumped ahead and he never pulled me back till about 100. I thought he was gonna beat me but i guess he couldnt drive or something. Also picked up a chica from the club..she loved the car:D

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
haha those BMW's are chick magnets......just like the ludes

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh ya man. cant fit any girls in the back of my lude though:(

·
Registered
77 Posts
hey dude the bimmer should of have had the eclipse anything above 50. My friend has a 99 and he pulls harder than any eclipses around here.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Fast&furiuslude said:
oh ya man. cant fit any girls in the back of my lude though:(
I was able to fit 3 fine Filipinas in the back of mine two summers ago, hahaha :laugh: The 4th was sitting shotty, and let's just say it was a fun trip to Torrance.

J

1 - 5 of 5 Posts