Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: SOLD

This car has been my daily driver since I bought it new in Dec 02. I'm the original owner, and have the original sales reciept. This was the last Prelude sold in North america, that's why it was sold in 2002, so that's kinda cool. The car is rock solid. Nothing breaks. it will last a long time if you keep it like I have been. I bought an MR2 turbo and don't drive this any more so i hate seeing it just sitting in my garage since January.

Just changed the plugs/wires/cap/rotor, engine oil/coolant/brake fluid/clutch fluid for the next owner.

226hp whp @ 6psi, but I've been running the 9psi pully for the last 3 years.

Here's just some of the mods. I'm sure i'm forgetting stuff.
Tein Type HA coilovers with pillowball mounts
Jackson racing supercharger
adjustable cam gears
Hondata S200
Kami Header
Magnaflow exhaust
Catco Hiflow cat
HID's
Leather heated seats (canadian model only)
Selling with Stock wheels. not the volk's in the picture (sold already)
Wings west lip kit (front sides rear)
bored out 66mm throttle body
Alpine deck
NSX brake calipers
28mm thick rotors (stock is 23mm)
Carbotech XP8 pads & stock pads
8lb fidanza flywheel
Competition 6puck Ironman clutch

It's a Canadian car, in Canada, about 120,000mi on it or 200,000km. Still running like new.

$7500USD

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sold the rims alreary. Read the post #1 dude. Selling the car with stock wheels (SH)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what? I know several people with pillow ball mounts on their coilovers... Mcpherson or Double wishbone, it dosn't matter. It's just the mount on top of the coilover. Both designs need some movement. stock has a rubber bushing, pillow ball uses a spherical bearing, hence why it's better.

Do a search you'll find lots of Tein owners with the upgraded pillowball mounts.

·
NA High Comp Build ON !!!
409 Posts
I didn't think that you could put pillowball mount coilovers on our preludes because of the suspension we have. MacPherson struts, yes, double wishbone, no. :confused:
The prelude definitely does not have a MacPherson strut suspension setup. :nono:

Paluce is right, Tein makes pillowball mounts for their prelude specific coilovers.

Sorry about the thread warping.:D

·
Premium Member
3,045 Posts
If you could get it down to Houston we might be in business.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts