Honda Prelude Online banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
ok this thread makes me very sad. Prelude owners saying a v6 stang could win. wow. no faith in your cars lol. the only way he would win is if you granny shift it at 6k every gear. thus far this is what ive learned. from a dead stop to 70 i got a length maybe a little more against an 08 v6 5spd. and from 20 to 80 i got 2 lengths on a 08 auto with exhaust. Trust me on this man. if youre in good tune, your shift timing is down well, and you go easy enough not to sit there and spin then you should get him. do it from a 20 roll in first, right at your 5k mark and youll rape him

·
Registered
197 Posts
wow what a boner kill, seriously this is no place for vids like that hahaha

·
Registered
15 Posts
Alright. heres how it is. i despise people with v6 mustangs. not mustangs in general, but people that drive v6 mustangs and think that they have the fastest car in the school parking lot. yea, i know. trust me. it gets old. Sooo, anyways, a kid at school gets so convenient enough to have his parents to just go off and buy him a car for him (i wish i didnt work my butt off either :rolleyes: ) and guess what? its a 05 V6 Mustang. Isnt he Cool...
oh and by the way ITS AN AUTOMATIC. and he tells me he could take me cause he has a v6 and i dont :blah: I told him stfu and u dont know what you're talking about. Now correct me If im wrong, but dont i have him from a stop from one stoplight to a another.... PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME REASSURANCE PLEASE
If you want to beat newer mustang, a drag race probably isn't in your best interest. I'd invite your little school friend to an track or autocross event, where the preludes suspension and a manual will give you the upper hand. The newer mustangs have better suspension systems than the older ones, but on an autocross track they're still a bull in a china shop.

You could always go the other route and drop some serious dough under the hood.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts