Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
From what I know, there are only 2 big differences- the SH has tighter suspension and handles better, and also features the ATTS system. Essentially, ATTS transfers torque to the outside tire during a turn, offering truer turning than the base model. Slight differences in the exhaust, ie. length and reach of the headers(see guys, I've been listening :) )

·
Lurkist
4,861 Posts
Post a picture.

Also, and I'm not trying to be a dick here, but I have to ask: How can you own a car for a year and not know what the trim level is??

·
Registered
24 Posts
Missed that he's trying to identify which it is- shouldn't it be as simple as watching for the ATTS light when he turns the key on?

·
The Cheeze
1,704 Posts
SEARCH

there are tons of threads on this.

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
PC

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Post a picture.

Also, and I'm not trying to be a dick here, but I have to ask: How can you own a car for a year and not know what the trim level is??
I bought the car used from a seller who wasn't sure. I really didn't give it that much thought until I started looking at suspension upgrades.

·
Registered
78 Posts
are your side skirts black plastic or are they color matched? If they are black it is base. This will only tell you if you are stock and without a lip kit though

·
Registered
32 Posts
Not that it matters suspension wise... the sh has a different 5 spoke wheel than the base does... and the oil filter is relocated courtesy of the atts box. :(

·
Lurkist
4,861 Posts
WRONG!

Check your vin is easiest. 8th number will be a 5 for a SH and a 4 for a base
Wrong??

What's easier than looking at the sticker on the trunk to see if it says 'Type SH'??

:rolleyes:

.AND RESIZE YOUR SIG, YOU ****ING PUNK ASS NOOB ***** MOTHER****ER!

·
( o.O )
2,802 Posts
on 2nd thought, beer pong is difficult. looking at a sticker is much easier than beer pong.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts