Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok, the Home Depot lip write-up is here. woo hoooo. now everybody with $20 and 20 minutes of time can have a lip too. lets call it the 20/20 lip :D

ok, first, if you have an si or vtec you need to remove the stock lip. i have a s model so no worries. go to home depot and purchase this......

you will probably have enough to do 3 preludes. this was left over from my garden. heh.
so now we start at one side and match the beginning of the wheel well up with the beginning of the lawn edging and tap a screw in near the edge. the lawn edging has a nice lip on it that is perfect to mount under the bumper.

continue all the way around till you get about 6 inches from the end on the other side. press the lip up against the bumper and see where you need to cut it, mark it, then cut it with your favorite saw. i used my jigsaw. sanded the edge down, then screwed the rest in. added screws where it seemed to sag some. i have screws about every 4-5 inches going around. final results...

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
thats awesome and for the price its gotta be easily worth it...... My as well go ahead and give it a try... Just need 20 bucks now.... Plus, I'll be using black screws for looks.... This needs to be poor mans FAQ'd

·
Registered
960 Posts
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I love the appearance of your lude:D

Looks stealthy:bigthumb:

This is a cool idea, I will see if my parents have any of their left over

·
Registered
777 Posts
i've gotta see this thing next time theres a central FL meet, looks pretty good, pm a mod to FAQ this, theyve definately been slacking on that recently

·
It's a V6, right??
427 Posts
Definately a bang for the buck piece, not Mugen but MUGardEN:bigthumb:

·
Super Senior Member
644 Posts
Sonik_Fury said:

haha thats a good one...

looks tight ECH...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sonik_Fury said:

:laugh: maybe i will re-name the lip to that. thats a good one. hahaha :laugh:

thanks for the comliments guys. i was expecting to ragged on hard on this web site. guess i have to add a huge wing for that :p

·
Registered
777 Posts
ECHprelude said:

i was expecting to ragged on hard on this web site. guess i have to add a huge wing for that :p

NAH, just some sides, and a rear. maybe make a whale tail type wing outta the crap too :D

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Ghettoness has stooped to a new level, lol.

I still cant believe you did that. :)

·
KG6TWI
1,796 Posts
Can you get a pic from ground level, about 3 feet away from the front of the car?

Like from the streets point of view.

·
Budonkadonk!
238 Posts
hey what kinda suspension setup do you have? are those 18's wrapped in super low profile tires? your wheel gap looks perfect to me.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
17's on 215/40/17 michelin pilots. neuspeed sport springs with koni 4 ways. the red ones. i like the way it sits and rides.

i will get the front view picture tommorrow when its light out.

·
Registered
192 Posts
ur car is soooooooo pimp:eek:.. i like the blacked out theme..
one of the best 4thgens i've seen.. props man:bigthumb:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
98base said:
ur car is soooooooo pimp:eek:.. i like the blacked out theme..
one of the best 4thgens i've seen.. props man:bigthumb:
hey, thanks. first time ive heard that but it feels good to know someone likes your car. i love it. now if it was just faster :p

sorry i forgot didnt take the front picture, right now my front bumper is off cleaning my JDMs and tryin to fix my AC

1 - 17 of 17 Posts