Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Elitist FOB
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek: Wow the shine is is still there.. I can't believe this... And they said Meguiar's Gold Class wax only last for a month... So let's have a recap, 2 months ago washed the car then claybarred it. Next day I applied Meguiar's Step 1, and Meguiar's Glaze #7, had to go to work so I stopped right there. Following day I used Meguiar's QD, applied another coat of Meguiar's #7. And got this as a result...

Finished the car off with a Layer of Gold Class, all these done by hand...

Fast forward to 2 months later, after 2 Car wash (including the latest one today) 2 weeks of rain, car parked outside, heavy construction going on right next to my house. And look at my car, it's still Shining :shocked and reflecting it's surroundings and I've yet to apply Meguiar's QD..

Not bad huh?

·
I'm back!
1,161 Posts
Oh damn, that's good, offcourse that will not be the case for darker colored cars where you can se every pollen and dust particle on the paint!

·
Tyler
501 Posts
Very nice. Why I love white cars. My black is so bad. It's got swirl marks up the ass. It looks real good in the shade, but in direct sunlight. BLAH!

Looks good.

·
Vu Nguyen
3,506 Posts
Yeah.. but Meguiar's wax picks up a lot of dust :( (I use Meguiar's stuff too)

·
Elitist FOB
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DjChowFun said:
it's a white car what do you expect :laugh:

kidding ;)
Well I'm not really talking about the shininess of the car based on it's color but the durability of Gold Class wax, a lot of people here said it only last for a month, well it's been two months and if that was a black car I believe it'd look the same...

·
Putt Putt...Vroom Vroom!
2,821 Posts
haha, trust me on this ouchie, black cars have an amazing ability to amplify the dust attraction of any wax ;) awesome shine though :cool: :eek:

after my car gets fixed, i'm going to go all out on it and get rid of every single damn swirl mark on my car!

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
OUCH said:

Well I'm not really talking about the shininess of the car based on it's color but the durability of Gold Class wax, a lot of people here said it only last for a month, well it's been two months and if that was a black car I believe it'd look the same...
actually...on my car..u'd be amazed to see what gold glass would do:bigthumb:

right now, im using liquid glass and i juss purchased gold souvergn..but im still waitn to use that one

·
EEEWOK!!!!!
1,246 Posts
Awesome job Adee. When I get my car back you can remind me what steps you did :)

White is sooooo nice :drool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts