Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey wats up Guys. I have a 1992 Honda Prelude Si for sale. The car has a full Erebuni Body Kit wit molded side skirts and rear skirts w/ fresh Electric Blue Paintjob.It has a VIS Carbon Fiber Hood and Carbon Fiber Trunk. It has Full Tien Super Street Coilovers. It also has 17" Katana KR-5 Rims w/fresh Yokahoma Parada Spec 2 tires. Brembo Cross Drilled and slotted rotors w/brand new oem calipers. It has a full sound system already wired up 2 Sony Xplod 12" sub w/ 2 amps 1 for the speakers and one for the subs. The interior is mint w/ no rips tears or burns at all. The only thing is the car currently does not have a motor inside. I will include a H23 motor with Crower Cams and KMS ultimate valve train package. All u will need is the bottom end done but i will include the block and head. The car is very clean jus need to put the motor in and ur good. I spent more than $10000 on the car and not even asking half back.The car has always been garage kept and takin care of. I have a truck load of parts that i will include wit the sale. Give me a call anytime at (917)369-0172. Asking $3000 O.B.O Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi. That is a nice looking 4th gen. the body looks like its in great condition. Hope someone buys it and takes care of it like you have.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Ewwww...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts