Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
sadly i am parting out my '92 prelude, i just haven't touched it in awhile... i used to be a member of the old HPOA, so i hope there are a lot of you guys on here.

It is pretty much complete so just ask if you are looking for something specifically
There are many aftermarket parts that are brand new, never installed, such as
Greddy SP2 cat back exhaust - paid 500, sell for 300obo
DC headers, paid 300, sell for 175obo
clear bumpers, new in box (including an extra third set) - 25
megan racing rear strut bar - 25
used jdm headlights, paid 300, sell for 100obo

anything else, just ask, i have a complete gasket set for H23a, belts, complete interior, and body...
I am located in Oceanside, Ca
Matt (949)933-4004

·
Pimp Member
3,949 Posts
Those are just regular USDM lights cause the JDM lights are 1 piece

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
quarter panels are perfect but they are moulded onto the rear bumper (body kit) i have the hood prop and the tension bars if you are local i'll sell them to you super cheap.... and i already sold the fenders
thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
6 Posts
quarter panels are perfect but they are moulded onto the rear bumper (body kit) i have the hood prop and the tension bars if you are local i'll sell them to you super cheap.... and i already sold the fenders
thanks,
Matt
sorry im in texas, def cant pick it up

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
someone bought the headlights and hood this morning.....
i am trying to get rid of the entire chassis..... if anyone wants to haul it away, $400 takes it, it doesn't have much on it but definitely more than $400 worth of parts..... new eibach sportline springs and new kyb shocks, camber kits on all four corners, stock rims from an accord with new tires, full dash and instrument cluster.... but no doors, deck lid, hood, or front bumper, the rest of the kit is moulded on.
matt

·
Registered
127 Posts
what tranny is it?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts