Honda Prelude Online banner
501 - 520 of 529 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
WOW, just wow what was an amazing thread. Years long that's EPIC great job man. I sure would love to be able to have the EDM factory lip kit and the JDM high mount brake light. If anyone knows where to buy them please PM me thanks I would really appecaite it. The pics are here just incase they were missed by someone.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have Typus ski rack I bought dirt cheap but I have no use to it so it is up for sale/trade. PM me if interested.

Here are the close up pics.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Rare EDM door moldings ( I collect the rare parts for my friend in Netherlands to save his shipping cost)

·
The Collector
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #505 ·
Rare USDM 92-96 prelude phone system.
nice find. this is only the 3rd set I've seen. It's an obsolete item. I don't think it can actually be used. It would be pimp if it worked tho.

Rare EDM door moldings
nice OEM item for those older folks.

WOW, just wow what was an amazing thread. Years long that's EPIC great job man. I sure would love to be able to have the EDM factory lip kit and the JDM high mount brake light. If anyone knows where to buy them please PM me thanks I would really appecaite it. The pics are here just incase they were missed by someone.
Thanks. I put many years into Prelude research on what was happening in other countries. Thank you for yer kind words sir.

·
The Collector
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #507 ·
u ain't finding OEM car covers anymore...if u do, be ready to shell out yer girlfriend in exchange, unless u wanna settle for aftermarket.... at this point many things like this aftermarket is actually ok. It's just so damn hard to find OEM anymore. Old car, ju know what I mean mang? (Tony Montana).

·
The Collector
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #508 ·
oh and by the way, I think u are spam bot or some other chit like that...why would u have the Honda car covers highlighted in a link? that's just douche, unless the system allowed it.

·
The Collector
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #509 ·
Someone posted this rare option in my other thread located on HT.

Apparently in Japan there was this factory option that was available on some Honda vehicles that came with a rear wiper. I am still trying to figure out exactly what the intermittent switch does.

Here is the exact quote this dude posted along with the above pic.

"Great thread for the prelude. As many of you have aware that the rear wiper only works in 2 modes: on or off, so Honda actually has an optional intermittent switch and relay for it."

·
The Collector
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #511 ·
So Dan where might I find one of these hood protectors?
visit Australia. Drive around the outback for months until u spot a lude with this option. Steal it. Return to whatever country you are from. ;)

nah, I don't know bro...stuff like this is just too rare these days. No idea how to find it. Gotta get lucky that's all.

·
The Collector
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #512 ·
oh and the original post stating the option is EDM, I have to correct myself. I don't believe these were available in Europe. I think this is Australia ONLY. :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm gonna be listing a few rare things soon ;)
Same here, I will have the super stupid crazy 100 % rare, rarest, rarity and "zero to no chance to find" part coming to me this Monday. You might know but this part is what I've been looking for years and finally found it. Will post the pics this Monday.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I've been looking for it since 2011 (most of you know I'm hood bra guy) and FINALLY, I found it! Heres the stupid crazy friggin rarest of rare half nose mask bra. Not full mask bra. It is logoed hood bra and fender covers. I found out this is CDM special order optional part meaning this is not something you can buy it off the part department right there back in the day. You have to pay/order it and wait almost two month to get it which is why people would rather to have full mask bra than to wait to get half nose mask so half nose mask less made back in the day.

·
The Collector
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #519 ·
^ great find!!!! This is CDM only? what makes this rare? care to explain? I have seen many Hood/Bumper bras with Honda or Prelude logos. There are many variations, i'm sure some are rarer that others. What makes this the most rare one?

501 - 520 of 529 Posts