Honda Prelude Online banner
481 - 500 of 529 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
changer

Again, this is not a Prelude specific accessory, though it was available as an option for 4th gen Preludes and Accords, and it's not that common to see it installed. Here's some pics.

As we all know this is an Alpine header compatible with M-bus so any alpine changer with M-bus protocol will work, I bought also a brand new CHM-620 alpine changer, in the future if I ever come across a MP3 changer I could swap it, but for now I'm happy how it looks and sounds I have a great collection of music CDs, the bad thing is I had to remove the Equalizer which once you get used to how it sounds you miss it, unfortunately there's no physical space where to put it.

So now I pretty much have all available Honda (non Gathers) audio options.
Also have the entry level stereo cassette and the single CD player.

·
The Collector
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #484 ·
BOOM!!!! thanks Vmunix for posting that. Yeah that was available for some of the Honda range. Quite rare these days!

jkoni - I was wondering the same thing, I have no clue what the green "S" means. That is a JDM cluster, so it's gotta be yet another Japanese goodie. I hope someone can chime in and explain to us what the frick that is. :)

·
The Collector
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #485 ·
p.s my guess is, since that is an auto cluster, this is a "Sport" feature which JDM/EDM ludes had on their sissy sticks. When the button is pressed the green "S" lights up.

Completely a random guess tho. Most likely I'm wrong.

·
Registered
38 Posts
is there any way to adjust that? or all these hundreds of USA luders just slap them on without giving a damn? :laugh:
The adjustment screws on the back of the headlights do the trick. Also, before I ever mounted my one pieces, I did a retrofit. lol, I think I'm the only luder I know of that has done that.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
I retro-fitted mine as well, and also before ever installing them.

If I could retrofit wings and jet turbines on my car and make it fly, the retro-fitted JDM headlights would still be my best mod.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ok so.... There are three different kind of sunroof visors for 92-96 prelude.

1)regular USDM prelude visor with lettering honda stamped.

2)regular JDM prelude visor with honda emblem stamped.

3)optional JDM prelude visor with flip thing on top and lettering honda stamped. Very friggin rare.

I won't sell my optional JDM prelude visor! :)

Regular USDM and JDM prelude visor are the same but different lettering and emblem.

Optional JDM prelude visor is a little wide & taller and it have the flip thing on top that let air go flow into the interior for cool.

I do NOT have regular JDM prelude visor, but I only have optional JDM prelude visor and USDM prelude visor.

Here are the pics.

An optional JDM prelude visor alone:

Heres the pic of compare for optional JDM prelude visor and USDM prelude visor.

481 - 500 of 529 Posts