Honda Prelude Online banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These have been on my woman's `94 Accord for about 3 weeks, I bought them used, she cant handle them, so they are for sale, pictures are below, 1 has a good curb check on it, 2 others have VERY minor scratches on the edges and one is perfect, the Yokohama tires have at least 75% tread on them, the guy I bought them from paid $1900. new, had them on his `97 Accord less than 6 months, then wanted some chrome 18's, and these sat in his garage for about 5 months, so they are about a year old and I think they are in Mint condition, I have close ups of the scars I'll scan them in sometime, I'm prob. going to put on ebay, but thought I'd give someone here the opportunity first, I'm asking $1250. before shipping, reasonable offer might be accepted.., thanks...

You can e-mail me or leave a message here if interested or if you have any questions, I'll be scanning in the pictures of the minor damages soon, this is a great deal on some not so used wheeels and tires, just look at how they've transformed the look of this plane jane accord...

------------------
Mark

`94 GS-R (the Mini NSX)
`96 1100 ZXI

http://neversatisfied.islucky.com

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
in before the lock!!

what do you mean, she can't "handle" them?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She is female, she cant handle them.., she cant handle haveing to drive slow all the time and worry about bending them up.., she loves the way everyone stares at her, but she's tired of driving slow, also very perinoid about scratching them, and I bought them and she was suppose to pay me back and she hasnt and I need money, so they have to go...

------------------
Mark

`94 GS-R (the Mini NSX)
`96 1100 ZXI

http://neversatisfied.islucky.com

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
4,989 Posts
Post whore's usually are the one's who say "in before lock." Other, more respected H-A members such as 71dsp and Dr James refrain from post whore activities

SAM

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SuperFleaJQ:
can someone tell me why people care if they "get in before the lock" ?

what's the big deal?
</font>
I don't think it's so much about number of posts more so than poking fun at the moderators for closing OT (off-topic) threads....just a big ongoing joke.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
that price is ridiculous being sold by the 2nd owner

------------------

Crystal Blue 99' SS Lude (born on 7/1/99)~when i got it
PERFORMANCE MODS:
-AEM CAI (silver)-DC Sports CC 4-2-1 Headers
-Tanabe Racing Medalion -UR pulleys SS (3 piece)
-Apexi V-AFC -Autometer A/F gauge -Autometer EGT gauge -zex kit w/ plugs running 55 shots -NOS purge kit *no more performance mods will be added*
NON-PERFORMANCE:
-Panasonic CQ-DF800U
screen name: CBFORMULA

·
shake dem haters off
2,422 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by atlxchink:
Post whore's usually are the one's who say "in before lock." Other, more respected H-A members such as 71dsp and Dr James refrain from post whore activities

SAM
</font>
so by responding to this thread..are you a post whore??

------------------
I got these jam jam jammies!

°º CTEC Racing º°
°º Houston Prelude Club º°

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.