Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of getting these rims, I want rims that will match a carbon fiber hood.
My other choices are

17" SSR Type C in anticratice(?)
18" CP-035 in winning gold (vwong?)

I have seen a pic on this board of a black lude with cp-10's. Never even seen this color rim before.
Anyone have other pics...I know these rims are dark, but trying to get an idea of how dark.
I really don't want 17" but i bet wheel weight on he SSR are better..oh well.

thanks if you could help.
RHODES

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Actually man either one will look great. Ever see the JUN civic si?? It was red, cf hood and bronze wheels. It looked awesome! Its on teh back covers of some older SCC

------------------

(.Y.) -You Like Boobs eh?
www.importheart.com

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 2kLuder:
Actually man either one will look great. Ever see the JUN civic si?? It was red, cf hood and bronze wheels. It looked awesome! Its on teh back covers of some older SCC

</font>
Actually that was the Super Street Civic Si. It was part of the Si challenge that 4 different magazines were part of. Super Street was the only magazine of the 4 that didn't get the JRSC for their Si. They got the JUN head package and ran half a second faster than the other 3.
BTW it is a nice lookin' car!

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Ahh, thanks for the correction Sir!

Ya know the burnout picture they had of that car?? OMG

·
Texas
734 Posts
i may be wrong but i think those rims were Advans of some sort? i know for sure they're not something easily gotten here in the US, at least in that color especially

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 2kLuder:
Ahh, thanks for the correction Sir!

Ya know the burnout picture they had of that car?? OMG
</font>
That burnout pic was tight! I never thought I'd see a mean lookin' civic but that pic was nice!

Yeah they were Advan rims on that civic. 6 spoke design.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had that issue, actually they drove it through a wall of flame.

does anyone know how much 18" c5's are?

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
4,989 Posts
C5's are lot. Like $640 a wheel for 18's 3 piece. To make things worse, there discontinued as of last month. You can still get them, but expect a 2-3 month wait.
SAM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts