Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know the OFFSET of 18" universal 5 lug Katana C5's... thanks in advance.... also will i rub with 225/40/18 tires if the offset is +45?

·
sportin' the 4x4....
6,527 Posts
From you signature, I'm assuming your car is lowered. A 225/40/18 is larger than the stock overall diameter, I wouldn't suggest that size, even with a +50mm offset. I would go with 225/35/18's if you really want 225's...

·
sportin' the 4x4....
6,527 Posts
you should be able to call Katana and get the offset and also the wheel width.

·
quinTesSence~
699 Posts
kguba21 said:
thanks for the help, im lowered on h&r sports..

skbest11: do you rub with those 17's?

BTW i found this website with katana wheel specs... not sure if i can trust it though, it says +45

http://www.v-spec-developments.com/katana-w.htm
i have them with 215/45/17 Yoko es100 with no drop, and i used to rub but after i shaved the thingie in the fender, no more rubbing.
I was gonna lower my car, but after my 215/40/17 tires got damaged by road hazard, F**kin NYC roads:mad: , i just replaced my tire to 215/45/17, and since i have 40 offset, i couldnt lower my car. Beacuse im pretty sure,I'll rub if i lower my car right now. So, im just gonna save money and get Volks or wheels that have higher offsets.
Hey do you planning to buy Katana or did you already bought Katana? Beacuse if you didnt, dont get them:nono:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts