Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Blue Pearl
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering which style of bulbs you have for the 168's in the headlights and side marker housings? I had white 194 LED's but they keep burning out, and the person I talked to at Canadian Tire said they are no longer stocking them. Just curious to what others have. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
This is my car

Go to:
www.superbrightleds.com
click on "led bulbs and products" then click on "12 volt car bulbs" then go to the 6 point LED and that is your 168. They have any color you want.

They also sell LED's that replace the factory gauge cluster lights and power window lights. You just pluf em' in. This makes backlight changes really easy.

·
The Blue Pearl
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Joeboxer212 said:
Would amber bulbs or leds look better with clear front turn signals? Sorry for jumping on your thread Dustin. =]
Hey thats alright! I have cleared my front and rear turn signals and replaced the bulbs with PIAA mirror orange 7440 bulbs. I got them off ebay. They were like $80 CDN shipped, a little pricy but thet look awesome! I love'em!

·
The Blue Pearl
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
keahistight did you get the LED's that have the warning to not put them in your headlight housings? And if so, have you had any problems with them? And if you never got those ones, which did you get? I am a little confused about which are better: 4 and 6 LED Wedge Base Bulbs, WLED-x6 LED Wedge Base Bulbs, T13-x6 LED Wedge Base Bulbs, or the 921-x9 LED Wedge Base Bulbs.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts