Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what might be the problem? There are 2 fuses for the ECU... for some reason my car died last night and all the mechanic did was replace my 15 AMP ECU fuse and it cranked right up... but now it wont start again, and everytime I crank it with a new fuse in, it keeps blowing... can anyone help? my car wont start and I have no idea how to fix this.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
15a is also for the ECU, so i guess no one has ever heard of this happening...someone told me to check the wires at the ECU to make sure nothing is touching metal or anything ...

Fuse #19 (ecu fuse) is 15a and it blows when I just turn the key to get power, the other fuse that blows is right above #19 right next to the SRS fuse which is a 10a. On the diagram on the back of the fuse box cover it is listed as an ECU fuse (15a). Those are the two fuses that blow right away even before I even get a chance to start the car. Does anyone know what could be the source... I have my ECU out and have been looking at it, but I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for. please help. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts