Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone seen or have them in their 5th gen? is it too big or will it just fit? thanks for the input
SAM

·
Registered
131 Posts
they don't take up much more space than any other subwoofer of its class. good sounding subs that can pound out over 1000 watts a piece require large magnets. that's just how physics works.

It'll work just fine. If you went with some kind of custom fiberglass enclosure, you could save some weight and space.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've got 2 of em in my trunk...still have a little room for some things, but not much. Here's a pic

·
1st to make the playoffs
2,744 Posts
HoEzL0vEMe, what amp you running and how do they hit and do you have a lot of rattle?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Pound pretty good. Only thing is, I guess our prelude trunks are a little to small to handle it cuz it makes the top part of the trunk and spoiler rattle like crazy, but I love these subs. Put a lot of dynamat in the trunk already. Must have bought like 6 wedge packs of dynamat extreme with 4 ft sq a piece. Bought them from work so not too expensive. Helped out a lot though but i guess the subs are just too strong. Running the JL audio 1000/1 amp to compliment them too

1 - 6 of 6 Posts