playing online poker tournament with play money
won 2 tournaments
still playing 4am
yada

yoka smoka loka doka fillie wada rickda

·
woop woop!
3,697 Posts
Why the hell are there still some of us up loitering around the boards... ah well, no class/work tomorrow... WOOPieee...

·
Registered
234 Posts
SNsLude said:
Why the hell are there still some of us up loitering around the boards... ah well, no class/work tomorrow... WOOPieee...
Steven, I dont know man, its time for me to work here, your ass needs to get to bed! haha

·
woop woop!
3,697 Posts
Yah man... I always tell myself i'll be in bed to catch up on MUCH needed sleep... eh, but who needs sleep :fob:

one thing i might add though, TV sucks after 3am. I'm sick of these infomercials! Those damn guys trying to sell their cd's on how to make a business out of ebay. "i made 60k in one month blah blah"... I gotta admit though, some of those infomercials I find myself just sitting there and randomly watching sometimes :laugh: ... like the knives or those crazy cleaner ones :bigthumb:

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
Morning.....

People just don't listen to me at work these days at all! Tuesday through Thursday, I am at Temple all day. My co-workers leave messages on the landline. I tell them, call my cell and leave a freaking message or I won't get it. I don't pay attention to that you have voicemail light.. the main # listed in my company info is my cell. It just drives me nuts b/c I have to wait around to see if they want me to come down to Cherry Hill or not. I wish I could find another freaking internship b/c this one is pretty useless..

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
hello

1 - 20 of 34 Posts