Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok honestly I have searched and searched, and I cannot find a definite answer. 5 days ago I purchased a 98 SH with the factory 16s, factory tire size and stock suspension. Will a set of 2007 Civic Si wheels and tires with 215/45/17 tires fit as is?
I know from my searching that the tire size is fine, I just need to know if the wheels fit without clearance issues. I found a wicked nice set on craigslist with almost perfect Michelins for $800 and don't want to pass it up!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also if spacers are needed that is fine, but please let me know what thickness I would need. Thanks guys

·
Registered
46 Posts
the lug pattern is the same 5x114.3 You know how I found that? I quick google search.

On the spacer deal, not sure. Might have to try them out and figure it out. Be the first?

·
Registered
599 Posts
you wouldnt be the first, ive seen it before, its an oem wheel coming off a civic, If you can run rsx wheels with no spacer im doubting a spacer is needed for the si wheels

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes thanks chubbs, I know the wheels are the same bolt pattern as the Preludes, thats why I asked about if clearance was an issue, not if they had the same bolt pattern. But thanks I guess.

·
Registered
46 Posts
They should fit just fine. I'm pretty sure the offset on them is +45, which is in the same range we use for our cars. My lude has the same size tires 215/45/R17 and its lowered. You shouldn't have any clearance issues.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts