Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***2001 Pearl White Honda Prelude with LOW Miles***

Here's a nice pearl white Honda Prelude Base, CLEAN title. It only has 72,XXX miles on it. The Vehicle is all stock except for the AEM Cold Air Intake that was on when purchased. I've done a few things like new rear brakes, HID lights, and new tint. The engine is a 4 cylinder with a 2.2L VTEC motor 5 speed transmission. Then interior is in immaculate conditon except for the little hair line fracture crack on the dash and theres some crazy glue on the insturmnet cluster from previous owner. The vehicle is equipped with ice cold A/C, Heat, power steering, moonroof, power door locks, power windows, aftermarket alarm, SH rims, I presently have a DVD/NAV installed but I'm taking that out for my new ride but wil install the factory CD/Stereo player.

Asking price-$8,800. Email me for any further questions[email protected]. The vehicles located in Orange County, Cal.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Cleeeeeeean! Bump for you, but you might be better off trying to sell locally if you're not already..most people on here already have a lude

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cleeeeeeean! Bump for you, but you might be better off trying to sell locally if you're not already..most people on here already have a lude
Thanks for the BUMP. Yeah, I have it listed locally but thought I'd try here too. I purchased this not too long ago(Sept-Oct) and hate to sell her but I have an oppurtuniy to purchase a what I'd always wanted.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's a soarer?
Lexus SC, they're originally called SOARER in Japan and overseas. My buddy selling his SC300 with a 1JZ-GTE engine and this things crazy fast. The motor is from a Toyota Supra twin turbo with a manual trans.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Lexus SC, they're originally called SOARER in Japan and overseas. My buddy selling his SC300 with a 1JZ-GTE engine and this things crazy fast. The motor is from a Toyota Supra twin turbo with a manual trans.
Pretty sure that the supra motor is the 2JZ-GTE.... I'm refering to the newest Gen Supra. Perhaps the 1JZ was in the previous gens?

·
Registered
106 Posts
gorgeous lude, this is the exact prelude i am wanting to upgrade to from my black 4th gen. i love the color and i love the look it has. too bad i cant afford this right now:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts