Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i wrecked my lexus this summer just before winter and i picked up a 00 grand am gt for winter and now that its getting closer to summer im looking around at some cars. And i have pretty much narrowed it down to a lude or a accord. I really dont know that much about honda as i had my lexus with a 2jz gte for five years. So i was wondering what u guys might think would be the better choice of the two. I know the accord comes in both 4cyl and 6, but im probably going to be looking into the 4 cyl. After having that strait 6, i cant stand how cramped v6s are like in my grand am. So just a little curious what u guys thought, i am leaning towards the lude right now so i will be looking through the classifieds in the commign weeks.

thanks your neighbor honda newbie.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
i'd personally go for the 98-02 style coupe (the one with the triangle tail lights). that 03 style is just ..... not working for me. especially with the 4cyl, that just finishes it off. makes it sound so underpowered and pitiful. atleast the 02 style coupe looks nice without anything, that 03-04 model makes me think of the accord my aunt drives. :-\

looks wise, i'd definitely go for the prelude in a heartbeat. you essentially are looking at an econodriver and a sports coupe. besides, both have about the same mpg too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i looked into that style accord but there is a kid around my town that has one and it is all riced out with a big wing and crap so i was thinking of getting the newer one with some nice clean rims. Yea i am leaning towards the lude i was just wondering if they are comparable as far as performance(01lude and the 03 accords) im not really looking for something all that fast after my lsd broke on my lexus at like 85mph im looking to slow down a lil bit. My lexus only made 313hp so it wasnt like crazy fast but i dont really like going that fast anymore.

·
Merovingeon
561 Posts
V6 accord FTW hands down. makes good power, its comfortable and gets decent mileage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts