Honda Prelude Online banner

How does Danomite get his aftermarket paint to shine so well?

2K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  Importunerdj 
#1 ·
This question is for Danomite, I see his pictures of his car (really digging the paint btw!) and was wondering which kind of wax he uses to get his car so shiny?

See less See more
#3 ·
Excuse me good sir, I was directing my question at the wonderful person they call Danomite. His car is #1 in my books and I really would like him to open up about his techiques of waxing this beast.

#7 ·
silly n0ob. :eek:

#8 ·
Silly bleeding heart;)

I do not need to explain anything to you.
My broken wings still strong enough to cross the ocean with.
My broken wings how far should I go drifting in the wind.

#11 ·
No ****. He was bad enough when he was in 'best in the world' mode. Now he's trying to cross over into the realm of being entertaining and/or funny.

Prepreludesh: You're killing the fun. Either stay on the sidelines and watch, or take your ball and go home.

#14 ·
yeah, but you know that if prelude nos 21 isn't already on to you guys, then he never will be by now and it wasn't due to me posting the link either. As for this thread, I figured it'd be somewhat entertaining, but I suppose I didn't read the rules that sez PO OG's are the only kids that can bring the balls to the playground, right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.