Honda Prelude Forum Honda Prelude Forum Header Right
» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
Go Back   Honda Prelude Forum > Honda Prelude Discussion > General Prelude Discussion
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

PreludeOnline.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2012, 08:58 PM   #1 (permalink)

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
engine bay clean-up with PS reserv. tuck!

Been doin mad work cleaning up my engine bay, tucking wires all over the place, relocating the battery, tucked the hood latch cable, and alot of other things.
One thing that i haven't seen anyone do is relocate their ps pump reservior, i know alot of people would say to just delete the whole ps system but for alot of people this isnt an option. i parallel park 4-5 times a day where i live and it would be ****ty to do with no ps. anyway, here are the pics. If anyone has questions on anything ive done id be glad to answer them!
Attached Thumbnails
engine bay clean-up with PS reserv. tuck!-8.jpg   engine bay clean-up with PS reserv. tuck!-10.jpg   engine bay clean-up with PS reserv. tuck!-12.jpg   engine bay clean-up with PS reserv. tuck!-1.jpg   engine bay clean-up with PS reserv. tuck!-2.jpg  

engine bay clean-up with PS reserv. tuck!-3.jpg   engine bay clean-up with PS reserv. tuck!-4.jpg   engine bay clean-up with PS reserv. tuck!-5.jpg   engine bay clean-up with PS reserv. tuck!-6.jpg   engine bay clean-up with PS reserv. tuck!-9.jpg  

clutchboy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-06-2012, 09:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

couple more pics.
Attached Thumbnails
engine bay clean-up with PS reserv. tuck!-7.jpg   engine bay clean-up with PS reserv. tuck!-11.jpg   engine bay clean-up with PS reserv. tuck!-13.jpg  
Old 06-19-2012, 08:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Administrator

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Lookin good man.

I've unfortunately seen someone do the resi relocation once before - ironically enough the only two times i've seen it are on an EBP 'ludes.

I know i've read a writeup on one of these forums with a full walkthrough on doing an entire wiretuck. Last I read, the owner tucked everything (including ps) but not abs and cc o_O

I don't visit here enough to recall where it was though
Nighthawk01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-19-2012, 10:51 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk01 View Post
Lookin good man.

I've unfortunately seen someone do the resi relocation once before - ironically enough the only two times i've seen it are on an EBP 'ludes.

I know i've read a writeup on one of these forums with a full walkthrough on doing an entire wiretuck. Last I read, the owner tucked everything (including ps) but not abs and cc o_O

I don't visit here enough to recall where it was though
im in cali so if i didnt have to pass smog and a visual id have aLOT more taken out, like all the emission stuff in back and the egr, would make life much easier. I think ive seen the wiretuch writeup ur talking about and its where i got alot of the ideas to do what i did. only thing left i can really do would be fusebox in the glovebox. Id like to keep my abs incase i ever move back to the midwest and have to drive in snow, if i could find a way to tuck it somewhere that would be sick, but i think that would be very hard to do.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Prelude Forum > Honda Prelude Discussion > General Prelude Discussion