Honda Prelude Forum Honda Prelude Forum Header Right
» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
Go Back   Honda Prelude Forum > Regional Forums > Listing of Regional Forums in the continental US > South
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

PreludeOnline.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2008, 03:50 AM   #1 (permalink)

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
meet in san antonio tx on saturday august 9th

ok guys my name is jesus i am the president of sapog which stands for san antonio prelude owners group well we are haveing a meet it will be at san pedro park write in front of san antonio college there is place to bar b q and it has a swiming pool and big area for football and there is also a baseball field so if you want to bring that its ok and the place is pet friendly so anyone who wants to bring there pet that is ok the food will be done like at 1 but you all can start to show up afther 12 if you like also if some of you all can please bring something that would be cool you will not have to pay anything only if you want to donate to the group that will be ok and the stickers are 10 bucks for two any color you want hear is a pic of the sticker

you can can all me at 210-269-9317 for more info and for more info on the group you can check out the groups my space Invalid Friend ID
jope to see you all there
jesus98lude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2008, 11:06 AM   #2 (permalink)

ok guys hear is the place it will be at San Pedro Springs Park
1315 San Pedro so you can get a map for it sorry so late we will be in the back its one big block so just go around the full park you cant miss us or call me if you need help at 210-269-9317

Picture too large.
jesus98lude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 10:59 PM   #3 (permalink)

hey man im in san antonio, any meets coming up?
colinmoconnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Prelude Forum > Regional Forums > Listing of Regional Forums in the continental US > South