Honda Prelude Online banner

Wheel database with PICS

25K views 60 replies 28 participants last post by  Lament 
#1 · (Edited)
We don't sell anything! Wanted to let everyone know about the new wheel site. It's a free database with pics and specs.

WWW.WHEELSPECS.COM

We've been working on this for 6+ months and continue working everyday uploading specs, models, brands, and images. We openly invite specific questions in the forums, but please don't swamp us with "what is this wheel" questions since it'll probably be in the database soon enough. We ask that "what fits my car" questions be delayed until we've got the RIDES section up and running also.

We already have a ton of data on newer wheels, but we definitely need help getting pics and specs for the older and/or discontinued wheels, so if you have something like that - POST IT IN THE FORUMS with pics and specs, please.
www.wheelspecs.com/forums

The "RIDES" section is in the works which should clear up fitment questions. This will be a great place to show everyone your car and should eliminate the need for personal car pages with those pesky pop-ups. Unlike the "showy" sites, we'll be glad to have anyone and everyone upload their pics and info. Hopefully, the RIDES section should be ready within a couple weeks. I know everybody with a prelude uses hp.com, but it doesn't really have good wheel data accompanying everybody's setups.

A search is already setup to show ebay auctions for the wheel model you're viewing. We'll be adding a classifieds section soon too so finding used wheels that fit won't be so hard.

Hopefully this site will eliminate the tired forum questions:
"What is this wheel?"
"What fits my car?"

The site development time and cost has all been out of pocket so we welcome advertisers.

We hope you enjoy using the site.
Zero popups!

Created by: Jason and Paalo (Well, mainly Jason because Paalo is a lazy beotch.)
Contributions from: Sean, Chris, Jay, Nate, Krendi, Gamble, Rick, and Brooks

See less See more
#52 ·
Oversight, sorry.
Don't have it on the site yet, but available info is here if you hadn't already found it:

http://www.adrwheels.com/wheels/?sfID1=12&sfID2=13

Looks like a good 18x7.5 5x100/114.3 +48 prelude/wrx fitment.
Buy em', weigh em', and gimmee the number. :p

There's an ungodly amount of crap I still need to get into the database.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.