Honda Prelude Online banner

deaf lude's prelude.

88K views 456 replies 38 participants last post by  Prelude_92 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi! My name is Alex. I am deaf, but really I am hard of hearing meaning I can talk and hearing well. I am not profoundly deaf, but still called deaf due my hearing loss. I am 25. I currently live at Orlando, FL. I have been in the honda game since early 2005. Been to illegal street racing, been to track courses, raced for bet, anything like that you name it, but never been to jailtime, lol. Just some stupid tickets. 4th Gen Prelude is my dream car since I graduated from high school 2004. Ive been a member of many forums such as tamparacing.com, alldeaf.com, flaccords.com, ej1squad.com, orlandoforums.com, honda-tech.com, and hondasociety.com. Lol, sorry for many fourms but that because Ive had different honda cars in my past time before I got my civic/prelude. CB7 coupe w. h22 swap, eg ferios, and more but they arent my favorite. Nothing trilled me about them. Only just civic and mostly for prelude. Hope you enjoy reading the pics!

vvvvv Had it for 5 years and recently sold few months ago to buy a prelude. Bought it in Jan of 2006 and sold in April of 2011. I sure will miss this coupe vvvvvv

in 2007, when i had my civic, ive been wanting to get a prelude because its my dream car so i got 96' Prelude Si for cheap due the h23 motor is dead, but wrong time because i didnt had funds to repair the engine and had civic to take care of so i had to force myself to sell prelude again.vvvvvv

After had my civic for 5 years, I decided to sell my civic to buy a prelude because Ive been wanting a prelude for long time so I sold my civic and bought this 92' Prelude Si.... hey, i know its bumblebee prelude, but hey i got it really good deal that i couldn't pass! Here are the pics the day I bought it. vvvvvvvv

vvvv got Enkei 92's very good deal, but damn nasty offset making me feel like a mexican so I flipped and sold twice than what I paid for and it is getting ready for PAINT!!!!!!!!!! no more bumblebee for me because I can't stand it!!! Also got a set of jdm one piece stanley headlight vvvvv

vvvv BOOM! flat semi black paint job with ton of parts installed after the paint job. vvvvvv

ENGINE:
*Well maintained JDM F22B swap with automatic transmission. (DD'd) Would go for JDM F20B swap one day.
*JDM type S Intake (Thanks old prelude enthusiast Craig! :bigok:)
*FULL aluminum radiator
*Rear battery relocation
Thats all on my mind, but I will add if I forgot something

INTERIOR:

*EL gauge cluster with its inventor box conversion.
*94-96 Tweeter cover with USDM rare foglight switch.
*Custom made headliner and rear lid.
*Dual LED dome lights (bright as fk! Thanks Andrew! :bigok:)
*JDM Coin Pocket
*JDM dimmer switch
*JDM chrome door handles
*JDM rare panel switches.
*JDM courtesy lights with clear lenses (not installed)
*EDM rear fog switch.
*VTEC rear center speaker
*Abraham Lincoln old man cane cutted and use it as a shifter for fun.
* wink mirror
Thats all on my mind. I will add if I forgot something.

I.C.E:
*Pioneer double din touchscreen (about time!)
*All kicker speakers 6.5 all around.
*kicker 6x9 coming soon for VTEC rear speaker cover.
*Kicker 400rms/1 channel amp pushing 1' 15' Kicker L5.

EXTERIOR:

*RARE USDM hood bra with prelude logo.
*Optional JDM prelude visor with the flip thing on top.
*JDM one piece stanley headlights
*JDM bb4 stanley sidemarkers
*JDM bb4 amber signal covers
*JDM prelude visors.
*JDM front stanley fog with original honda bezels
*JDM folding mirrors with its relay, wiring, and switch (not installed)
*EDM rear stanley fog
*JUN lip replica.
*LOW beam 6k hid/ High beam 6k hid (tired of people blinking on me lol)
*wing west eyelids replica... (fk... thought its azect) :-(
*Accord rear lip (I know.. everyone and their sisters have it, lol.)
*Drag extended lug nuts
*Megan MVO exhaust
*trailer hitch :)eek:) lol I use it to pull a jetski and atv once in a while.
*01 Prelude glass sunroof

Thats all on my mind, but I will add if I forgot something.

SUSPENSION and WHEELS/TIRES:
* 5 lugging setup with drilled/slotted rotors and hawk pads with wheel bearing replaced and lower ball joints. Natural camber.
* rocking 16' Rota GT3s.

*Have SSR rep rims.

FUTURE MODS:
*FULL JDM digital climate control conversion.
*JDM parking pole
*JDM intersection lights
*Maybe some legit wheels?
*Aftermarket rear lip or value sport type 1s rear lip
*Chargespeed or JUN lip
*CF trunk (Have the front CF hood, but unsure to sell or not)
*JDM F20B with auto LSD transmission. (I don't care about 5 spds. Im just using it for DD'd & low and slow)

Thats all on my mind, but I will add if I forgot something.

For the paint job, I prefer not to say anything about it.

See less See more
#201 · (Edited)
Alright, here are the pics of my lude rolling on the ITR wheels. I traded the blades and $150 on top from my end for the ITR wheels. The previous owner is idiot because If I were him, I would've ask $400 on top because ITR goes for $700 all day and the blades can be found via CL for 200ish. I admit, the blades with the 4th gen lude look better, BUT I cannot ignore the amazing deal for the blades and only $150 on top. Its a big ***** slap on the previous owner's face, lol.

#203 ·
^ lol

Now I got all 205/45/16 Bridgestone tires mounted/balanced on my ITR rims and put nitto neogen tires 205/50/16s from ITR rims to the s2k wheels. Everything go smooth and save $$$$$$$ The ITR look much better with the 205/45/16s!

#204 ·
Small update:

The ITR rims are off and the s2k wheels are on, but damn I started don't like the look of my lude on the s2k wheels, but for temporary!

Heres the pic of my lude on the ITR rims last night

Heres the full clearly pic of ITR rims wrapped with 205/45s Bridgestone tires.

Today I did paint stripped two of ITR rims. Will do two another time.

Before:

After:

I totally forgot about it, but I got GC/KONI setup for dirt cheap. I can't say the price I paid because I might sell 'em tho. I paid on July 31th. Thanks to Joseph at Bay Area California! Here are the pics that the owner took before ship 'em.

8/7/2012 GC/Koni arrived safety! I am planning to put them up on my lude tomorrow to see if I like it or not because this setup is very stiff and purpose to use for racing/autox/etc. If its not for me, then it'll be up for sale!

#206 ·
Stiff suspension can be very advantageous on the street if you are low, less likely to scrape and bounce the wheel up into the fender. I have my Tein Flex's set to 10 which isn't the stiffest but more than in the middle and it keeps me from scraping on dips in the road.

#208 ·
Yeah, I agree about your opinion. look at 201# post. That's why.

I admit, the blades with the 4th gen lude look better, BUT I cannot ignore the amazing deal for the blades and only $150 on top. Its a big ***** slap on the previous owner's face, lol. !

#210 ·
Small update:

Small update:

I painted one of the ITR wheels and plan to do all, but damn outside storm is on the way, so I had to stop and do other time.

#212 ·
Small update:

I sold the full set used koni yellows and kept the GC. Just placed the order of the BNIB front koni yellows. I can't wait to get it due my lude seriously need some suspension love. I will order the rear in the future.

Oh, there are two rare parts are on the way as I type. One is common rare, but one is SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER FRIGGIN rare. Trust me, you'll shock. I will add the pics as soon as I get it.

#213 ·
The package got here... I dunno wtf is that.

Oh yea thats right... full set JDM yellow foglight INCLUDE oem bezel covers and JDM fog switch with its pigtail arrived! Paid only $125 shipped for 'em!

Thanks for the fogs, Corey at Toronto Prelude Club! :top:

#214 ·
SOLD THE ITR wheels! The dude even offer my asking price. I told him that he can wait and let me paint his two more wheels, but he got no patient and need them NOW. I was like okay come over and meet me! boom sold for $700.

I was waiting to meet him when he drove all the way to here from Orlando which is an hr away.

#215 ·
A friend of mine told me his brother's best friend is selling the OEM style CF hood for $40 for 92-96 Prelude. I asked him if it have any damage and he said just small crack which he didn't explain very clearly. The CF hood is located at St. Augustine, FL which is good thing because I am going to St. Augustine today with my family for the Labor's day. I will meet him and take a look at the hood. Hopefully I buy it.

#216 ·
Just got home from St. Augustine. Im tired as hell. Here the pics of my cf hood. Bought it for just $20. The seller originally asked $40 but hes running late and kept me an hr waiting for him which I don't complain, but he sell it to me for just $20. Hes the cool dude.

#217 ·
Took the cf hood out of the house to take a look at damage/etc. All I see is two small spider crack which is from clear coat and theres like 4 inch line crack, but it doesn't bother me because clear coat will just cover. I cleaned it up because it had grease all over. All it need is sand down and new clear coat then boom itll be like new. Here are the pics.

How the CF look if with flat black. to me, its alright, but will look sexy with my future paint job. Thanks guys for being luders!

#219 ·
I tried to install the jdm bb4 bezel covers, but it won't fit because my front lip is in the way.... :-/ I don't know what to do.

I traded my ugly s2ks wheels for the Rota GT3s. I know fake, but hey at least it look better than my s2ks wheels. I got the s2k cheap just to ride on whie I worked on my old 521s, but never like the way s2k wheels look. so traded.

Here are the pics of my lude on the fake ass GT3s. At least it look better than s2k wheels. It'll be my permeant daily driver/ beater wheels. Will look for a set of legit wheels in someday.

#221 ·
$20 for a carbon fiber hood?! And that was down from the original $40 lmao. Great find and the car is looking great by the way. I'm not a big fan of the 4th gen's but this one looks great. I'm with Dan, the blades were killer on this car. :)

#222 ·
Thank you. I agree with you and Dan. I already put my wheels up for sale/trade on FB & CL trade for blades or rsx wheels and cash on top from their end. The reason I got GT3s is because I straight trade my ap1 s2k wheels for GT3s when GT3s worth way more mean I could've put cash on top, but straight trade.

#224 ·
Here are the pics.

DEAD MINT 92-96 Prelude FULL oem mask bra. Its just common rare.

92-96 Prelude FACTORY oem car cover with its original bag. It is FRIGGIN ****IN' IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND AND SUPER 100 BILLION TIME HARD TO FIND PART. I am one of few have this left in the world.

Oh yea, I paid $118 shipped for both imported to me from North Korea. :biggrin:
Heres the link from eBay

Genuine 92-96 Honda Prelude Car Cover and Bra RARE JDM USDM | eBay

#226 ·
Thanks. True, but I mean its HARD TO FIND/IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND part when come to buying anything off the forums, right? I have no use to it so I will sell it for mooorrree money.

#227 ·
I found out that my azects eyelids are fake. Its west wings one. smh big time. ill just keep it till i see azect eyelids up for sale, then buy it and sell mine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.