Honda Prelude Online banner

deaf lude's prelude.

88K views 456 replies 38 participants last post by  Prelude_92 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi! My name is Alex. I am deaf, but really I am hard of hearing meaning I can talk and hearing well. I am not profoundly deaf, but still called deaf due my hearing loss. I am 25. I currently live at Orlando, FL. I have been in the honda game since early 2005. Been to illegal street racing, been to track courses, raced for bet, anything like that you name it, but never been to jailtime, lol. Just some stupid tickets. 4th Gen Prelude is my dream car since I graduated from high school 2004. Ive been a member of many forums such as tamparacing.com, alldeaf.com, flaccords.com, ej1squad.com, orlandoforums.com, honda-tech.com, and hondasociety.com. Lol, sorry for many fourms but that because Ive had different honda cars in my past time before I got my civic/prelude. CB7 coupe w. h22 swap, eg ferios, and more but they arent my favorite. Nothing trilled me about them. Only just civic and mostly for prelude. Hope you enjoy reading the pics!

vvvvv Had it for 5 years and recently sold few months ago to buy a prelude. Bought it in Jan of 2006 and sold in April of 2011. I sure will miss this coupe vvvvvv

in 2007, when i had my civic, ive been wanting to get a prelude because its my dream car so i got 96' Prelude Si for cheap due the h23 motor is dead, but wrong time because i didnt had funds to repair the engine and had civic to take care of so i had to force myself to sell prelude again.vvvvvv

After had my civic for 5 years, I decided to sell my civic to buy a prelude because Ive been wanting a prelude for long time so I sold my civic and bought this 92' Prelude Si.... hey, i know its bumblebee prelude, but hey i got it really good deal that i couldn't pass! Here are the pics the day I bought it. vvvvvvvv

vvvv got Enkei 92's very good deal, but damn nasty offset making me feel like a mexican so I flipped and sold twice than what I paid for and it is getting ready for PAINT!!!!!!!!!! no more bumblebee for me because I can't stand it!!! Also got a set of jdm one piece stanley headlight vvvvv

vvvv BOOM! flat semi black paint job with ton of parts installed after the paint job. vvvvvv

ENGINE:
*Well maintained JDM F22B swap with automatic transmission. (DD'd) Would go for JDM F20B swap one day.
*JDM type S Intake (Thanks old prelude enthusiast Craig! :bigok:)
*FULL aluminum radiator
*Rear battery relocation
Thats all on my mind, but I will add if I forgot something

INTERIOR:

*EL gauge cluster with its inventor box conversion.
*94-96 Tweeter cover with USDM rare foglight switch.
*Custom made headliner and rear lid.
*Dual LED dome lights (bright as fk! Thanks Andrew! :bigok:)
*JDM Coin Pocket
*JDM dimmer switch
*JDM chrome door handles
*JDM rare panel switches.
*JDM courtesy lights with clear lenses (not installed)
*EDM rear fog switch.
*VTEC rear center speaker
*Abraham Lincoln old man cane cutted and use it as a shifter for fun.
* wink mirror
Thats all on my mind. I will add if I forgot something.

I.C.E:
*Pioneer double din touchscreen (about time!)
*All kicker speakers 6.5 all around.
*kicker 6x9 coming soon for VTEC rear speaker cover.
*Kicker 400rms/1 channel amp pushing 1' 15' Kicker L5.

EXTERIOR:

*RARE USDM hood bra with prelude logo.
*Optional JDM prelude visor with the flip thing on top.
*JDM one piece stanley headlights
*JDM bb4 stanley sidemarkers
*JDM bb4 amber signal covers
*JDM prelude visors.
*JDM front stanley fog with original honda bezels
*JDM folding mirrors with its relay, wiring, and switch (not installed)
*EDM rear stanley fog
*JUN lip replica.
*LOW beam 6k hid/ High beam 6k hid (tired of people blinking on me lol)
*wing west eyelids replica... (fk... thought its azect) :-(
*Accord rear lip (I know.. everyone and their sisters have it, lol.)
*Drag extended lug nuts
*Megan MVO exhaust
*trailer hitch :)eek:) lol I use it to pull a jetski and atv once in a while.
*01 Prelude glass sunroof

Thats all on my mind, but I will add if I forgot something.

SUSPENSION and WHEELS/TIRES:
* 5 lugging setup with drilled/slotted rotors and hawk pads with wheel bearing replaced and lower ball joints. Natural camber.
* rocking 16' Rota GT3s.

*Have SSR rep rims.

FUTURE MODS:
*FULL JDM digital climate control conversion.
*JDM parking pole
*JDM intersection lights
*Maybe some legit wheels?
*Aftermarket rear lip or value sport type 1s rear lip
*Chargespeed or JUN lip
*CF trunk (Have the front CF hood, but unsure to sell or not)
*JDM F20B with auto LSD transmission. (I don't care about 5 spds. Im just using it for DD'd & low and slow)

Thats all on my mind, but I will add if I forgot something.

For the paint job, I prefer not to say anything about it.

See less See more
#167 ·
Passenger side cv axle failure, accident hit and damage the bumper, and now tire bump the hell out of it need to replace.... what next??? smh.

#169 ·
The 1992 model 92-96 Prelude FULL mask bra brand new in the box. I repeat.... BRAND NEW IN THE BOX. is on the way to me as I type. I couldn't believe that I am getting a brand new in the box. The box was just finally opened 20 years later (21 years to be exact due its made in 1991) after bought it new in 1992 and sent me the pics by the old lady. I got it from the old lady that got it when she had a 1993 Honda Prelude VTEC model back in 1993. She bought the full mask bra in 1992 to use for highway trips, but she never got to use her prelude for highway, so she had it in her storage from 1992 to today.

I am still thinking to resell it or keep it.

The reason I am thinking to sell it because I want is the one hood bra have prelude logo on it which is 10000000000000000000 BILLION X hard to find, but I am still looking for it.

#170 ·
#172 ·
lol

Small update:

Got a set of ap1 s2k wheels for a crackhead price! 60 buck!

The reason I got it because either way I might sell my 521s or rework on my 521s to be black glossy face with polish lip or full polish face and lip.

#173 ·
The so brand new in the box never used full mask oem bra and 6.5 kicker speakers arrived!

I am so tempting to keep the full mask oem bra, I need to sell it to make money!

#175 ·
Suck, but I sold my 521 wheels. Somebody saw my thread on other forum that I forgot to delete. Somebody offer the price of my wheels that I cannot refuse so I sold it. Oh well.

#178 ·
Thank you!

If I have the fund, then I would go for F20B.

^ werd!

keep up the good work Alex!!! holla at me..I am looking for hood bra
Dan, you know I have brand new full mask bra in the box. Your mint prelude deserves this brand new full mask bra. LMK.

#180 ·
I wish, but I can't, but if I find prelude hood bra with no logo on it, you'll be the first person to know before I put it up on forums to sell.

#181 ·
Small update:

Just drove two hrs round trip for this beautiful blades and glass sunroof for only $140...

To be honest, ap1 wheels look nice, but I am not feeling them so I got the blades.

Can't wait to replace the sunroof because my current sunroof is rusted to hell!

#184 ·
lol... pics arent showing anything, but it does have some small scratches. Ill say 92% mint.

nice pickups Alex!! you always get the sweetest deals. Who is the chick in the reflection? more pics of her please.

That01BB6 - u can easily refurbish those wheels. Check out my Prelude thread.
lol.

#187 ·
Thanks! Thats what I did. Everyone wanted 100-150 buck for it without shipping. I am very patient man so I can sit and wait till find one for a decent price which I did. Got the blades and sunroof for $140 which is a hell of deal.

Small update:

Got rid of the s2k wheels. Now rocking the prelude blades. Looooovvveee it!

Oh yea... I love this part.........

FORBIDDEN MOTORSPORTS COOLING PLATE! Got it for only $50 shipped. :bigthumb:

#189 ·
Wow you don't like xxr 521s? To be honest, blades is what I like very much better than s2k wheels, but one day I will move on to different aggressive wheels. More likely, Ill keep my blades in back up if I have the new wheels in the future.

#192 ·
Thank you!

Small update:

Alot of professional tint shops wouldn't recommend me to tint my glass sunroof because it will break eventually due too much heat. Doing the whole glass sunroof assembly is not an option because I don't want to lose my third brake light with very super rare prelude logo ovary. So I am doing it as a test to see if it work! Good news is it will reduce 75% of heat during the day time and still can see sky, but bad news is I will not see thru during the night time which is not the problem because I don't care, lol.

Heres the pic.

#193 ·
I went to value pawn to take a look at some subs and I found this kicker amp that I am planning to use it as an amp for 6x9 kicker speaker/sub for the rear VTEC speaker center cover, so I asked to test it to see if it work and it worked great. I even talked them down to $40 so now its mine. Now all I need is find a kicker 6x9 speaker/sub

Any advice which kicker speaker/sub should I buy?

#196 ·
Nah.

Update:

I was going to use the money to buy the aftermarket wheels, but I decided not to because My lude need some suspension love to ride better than ****ty junk2 sleeves on kyb shocks. I am about to buy Koni YellowsBNIB due to lifetime warranty reason that will cost $485 shipped. I am still waiting for somebody to buy my brand new in the box full mask oem bra via eBay or forums so I can use the money to buy the Ground Control coilovers.

#197 ·
Small update!:

The shades mod I did on my glass sunroof. It worked beautiful! It does its job to prevent the sun to make my interior hotter. I would recommend to all the luders with glass sunroof conversion.

The rare leather inserts including rare long black leather armrest lid got here. It is what I am looking for long time! I got them all for just $40 plus shipping.

#199 ·
Had 92-93 rare foglight switch tweeter cover, but doesn't look right with my 94-96 passenger side tweeter cover, so I did custom made it and successful, but don't ask me how because the 94-96 tweeter cover doesn't have template and I spent almost 2 hrs to cut/grind/etc to make it work with the rare 92-93 foglight switch.

Whew... The rear VTEC speaker center console, rare full leather inserts, and long black leather armrest lid are installed. I am still looking for the right kicker 6/9 speaker to give it good beat.

Here are the pics of the dashmat on my dash. Its worth it!

PS: I don't have the passenger side airbag so thats why the small piece of dash mat is not sit right, but all I have to do is use the streamer to make it big and sit right, but been lazy lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.