Honda Prelude Online banner

deaf lude's prelude.

88K views 456 replies 38 participants last post by  Prelude_92 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi! My name is Alex. I am deaf, but really I am hard of hearing meaning I can talk and hearing well. I am not profoundly deaf, but still called deaf due my hearing loss. I am 25. I currently live at Orlando, FL. I have been in the honda game since early 2005. Been to illegal street racing, been to track courses, raced for bet, anything like that you name it, but never been to jailtime, lol. Just some stupid tickets. 4th Gen Prelude is my dream car since I graduated from high school 2004. Ive been a member of many forums such as tamparacing.com, alldeaf.com, flaccords.com, ej1squad.com, orlandoforums.com, honda-tech.com, and hondasociety.com. Lol, sorry for many fourms but that because Ive had different honda cars in my past time before I got my civic/prelude. CB7 coupe w. h22 swap, eg ferios, and more but they arent my favorite. Nothing trilled me about them. Only just civic and mostly for prelude. Hope you enjoy reading the pics!

vvvvv Had it for 5 years and recently sold few months ago to buy a prelude. Bought it in Jan of 2006 and sold in April of 2011. I sure will miss this coupe vvvvvv

in 2007, when i had my civic, ive been wanting to get a prelude because its my dream car so i got 96' Prelude Si for cheap due the h23 motor is dead, but wrong time because i didnt had funds to repair the engine and had civic to take care of so i had to force myself to sell prelude again.vvvvvv

After had my civic for 5 years, I decided to sell my civic to buy a prelude because Ive been wanting a prelude for long time so I sold my civic and bought this 92' Prelude Si.... hey, i know its bumblebee prelude, but hey i got it really good deal that i couldn't pass! Here are the pics the day I bought it. vvvvvvvv

vvvv got Enkei 92's very good deal, but damn nasty offset making me feel like a mexican so I flipped and sold twice than what I paid for and it is getting ready for PAINT!!!!!!!!!! no more bumblebee for me because I can't stand it!!! Also got a set of jdm one piece stanley headlight vvvvv

vvvv BOOM! flat semi black paint job with ton of parts installed after the paint job. vvvvvv

ENGINE:
*Well maintained JDM F22B swap with automatic transmission. (DD'd) Would go for JDM F20B swap one day.
*JDM type S Intake (Thanks old prelude enthusiast Craig! :bigok:)
*FULL aluminum radiator
*Rear battery relocation
Thats all on my mind, but I will add if I forgot something

INTERIOR:

*EL gauge cluster with its inventor box conversion.
*94-96 Tweeter cover with USDM rare foglight switch.
*Custom made headliner and rear lid.
*Dual LED dome lights (bright as fk! Thanks Andrew! :bigok:)
*JDM Coin Pocket
*JDM dimmer switch
*JDM chrome door handles
*JDM rare panel switches.
*JDM courtesy lights with clear lenses (not installed)
*EDM rear fog switch.
*VTEC rear center speaker
*Abraham Lincoln old man cane cutted and use it as a shifter for fun.
* wink mirror
Thats all on my mind. I will add if I forgot something.

I.C.E:
*Pioneer double din touchscreen (about time!)
*All kicker speakers 6.5 all around.
*kicker 6x9 coming soon for VTEC rear speaker cover.
*Kicker 400rms/1 channel amp pushing 1' 15' Kicker L5.

EXTERIOR:

*RARE USDM hood bra with prelude logo.
*Optional JDM prelude visor with the flip thing on top.
*JDM one piece stanley headlights
*JDM bb4 stanley sidemarkers
*JDM bb4 amber signal covers
*JDM prelude visors.
*JDM front stanley fog with original honda bezels
*JDM folding mirrors with its relay, wiring, and switch (not installed)
*EDM rear stanley fog
*JUN lip replica.
*LOW beam 6k hid/ High beam 6k hid (tired of people blinking on me lol)
*wing west eyelids replica... (fk... thought its azect) :-(
*Accord rear lip (I know.. everyone and their sisters have it, lol.)
*Drag extended lug nuts
*Megan MVO exhaust
*trailer hitch :)eek:) lol I use it to pull a jetski and atv once in a while.
*01 Prelude glass sunroof

Thats all on my mind, but I will add if I forgot something.

SUSPENSION and WHEELS/TIRES:
* 5 lugging setup with drilled/slotted rotors and hawk pads with wheel bearing replaced and lower ball joints. Natural camber.
* rocking 16' Rota GT3s.

*Have SSR rep rims.

FUTURE MODS:
*FULL JDM digital climate control conversion.
*JDM parking pole
*JDM intersection lights
*Maybe some legit wheels?
*Aftermarket rear lip or value sport type 1s rear lip
*Chargespeed or JUN lip
*CF trunk (Have the front CF hood, but unsure to sell or not)
*JDM F20B with auto LSD transmission. (I don't care about 5 spds. Im just using it for DD'd & low and slow)

Thats all on my mind, but I will add if I forgot something.

For the paint job, I prefer not to say anything about it.

See less See more
#133 ·
Getting ready to go to JDM beach! Cooler/ umbrella on the rack.

30 mins drive to JDM beach at Daytona Beach... chilling with the sound system blaring the **** out of me.

Beautiful day for the beach!

Parked waiting for my friends/homeboy to meet up. Wow, I got alot of compliment for my lude.

chilling with friends/homeboys at JDM beach, y0!

That's right MAD LUDE, y0! *This picture will put down/deleted within 2 weeks due to thieves*

All egs are belong to my friends and homeboys. I know I am the only luder, lol. Like you know I used to have a ej1 coupe but sold it and went for my dream prelude. At hotel chilling after the JDM beach... very tired and worn out!

Damn, thats mad lude right there!

#135 ·
Why it called bike rack when it have no bike attachment on it? lol. It's roof rack.
Thanks Dan. Damn only you comment. Not other people. Wtf?

#141 ·
ThAnks!

i love that lip dude, whered you find it? i havnt seen one any cheaper than $450
From eBay. The real lip is chargespeed/Jun lip which is worth what you say but what I have is Jun Lip replica. It's $120 shipped in eBay. I can rock it till I find a real legit jun lip or chargespeed lip.

PS: the sig you have... I know the dude that made it and own a black slammed SiR EK on BBS RS.

The JDM folding mirrors and JDM courtesy lights are arrived! Thanks Matt and Jeremy! :top:

I know one of the JDM folding mirrors is chirped due to shipping from Japan but I'll transfer this units to USDM housing tho.

#147 ·
Thanks! I just ordered more JDM goodies. It's on the way to me as we speak from Japan. :)

That lip though is similar in some ways to JUN but too different to be called a knock off, it's kinda it's own thing. I consider Chargespeed to be more like a JUN look a like. JUN looks awesome but it's fiberglass.
Yeah I know. That's why I said jun lip replica. If i find either chargespeed or jun lip for good price, I'll buy it and rid of the replica lip or maybe buy the lip from big mike. I'm just waiting to hear from him thru nwp4life.

#152 ·
Since you know I plan to add 3-8mm wheel spacers on my rear (8mm spacers now), so I did, but Good news and bad news. Actually two good news.

Heres one of good news.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Now the rear is 16x8 +12 offset!

Bad news.... One of wheel studs and one of extended wheel lug nuts BROKE! FML! look like time for me to order a pair of ARP extended wheel lug nuts 10 pcs. When ARP extended wheel studs get here, then I might buy one more a pair of 3mm wheel spacers to give my rims more stance as fk. or what you think of what I have right now? good enough?

Oh, one more.... another good news is.....

I saved bunch of money by transferring to Geico Ins!

Oh, the dash mat with custom logo for my dashboard is in process making and will ready to ship out by 16th of May.

Thank you for the info about dashmat, Lindso!:top:

#155 ·
Nah, hellaflush is what you negative the camber then tuck in. I don't want to change my tires like an oil change. I'm stanced, y0!

What brand studs were those? Only needs to be 80lb-ft, invest in a torque wrench for next time.

Why do you call that ignition light JDM? My car had one from the factory and the car was stock when I got it. I think since your car is the bottom model it didn't come with it.
Of course my model didn't come with it and I got this light key ring from the guy that live at other country. The same guy that I got my mont blanc rack.
From what I researched, a few usdm vtec model have it. The same along to usdm SE/Si model, but a few. your lude is one of them.

#154 ·
What brand studs were those? Only needs to be 80lb-ft, invest in a torque wrench for next time.

Why do you call that ignition light JDM? My car had one from the factory and the car was stock when I got it. I think since your car is the bottom model it didn't come with it.

#159 ·
usdm Prelude S don't have it. I'm pretty sure all S don't. EDM 2.0 dont have it. I heard some usdm si don't have it either, also 2.3i EDM some don't.

At this point it's hard to say what trims and what global markets had it. So if you have any proof or any ideas make a chart of what 4th gen trims and what global markets had the lighted key ring.

Until I see proof, consider this rare spec.

#161 ·
6 friends of mine. Their three Si models and three VTEC models don't have the key light ring feature. That's weird. Maybe it was an option to add before sold the lude in 1992-1996.

My boy got into bad accident but he's ok. He walked away with small cut on his head. His ef Si with B20 VTEC turbo is totaled. Waste of money, sweat and blood on it. The drunk driver hit him badly at 45mph. Here's the pix.

Anyway small update. ARP extended wheel studs arrived and installed immediately! Here's the pix showing some hate on oem wheel studs lol

#163 ·
^ True.

update:

The vtec speaker cover arrived! Plan to use a single 6/9 kicker speaker! I know the holes on fabric, but it will be replace to new one.

Oh yeah, brand new 205/40/16 nexen n3000 tires! I will install this **** on my front after the upper control arm, cv joints, outlet/inner tie rods replaced and alignment done!

#165 ·
Actually, Im planning to hook the 6/9 kicker speaker up (for vtec sub cover/bracket) by using my oem rear speaker wirings because my rear speakers on the rear deck lid are already used with my amp.

Just small updates (lol)

and still counting.... lmao.

(click the video) Nice logo.......?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.