I hate to part with this car but I have other things I'd rather be spending money on these days.
2000 Honda Prelude- Type SH
- Factory Nighthawk Black Pearl (Black with Blue specs)
- Cloth Black Interior- Flawless!!
- Mileage- 115,xxx
- 5 speed MT
- Greddy EvoII Cat-back Exhaust - in which sounds VERY nice
- InJen Short-Ram intake (dyno proven to out perform AEM Cold-Air)
- Skunk2 adjustable springs
- New Goodyear front tires with 90% tread
I bought the car completely stock, never modded, about a year and a half ago. I immediately installed the exhaust and the intake, and the springs were added about 6 months ago. It is not my daily driver and has been driven at a maximum of 2-3 times a month, only in nice weather. The car has never seen rain or snow within my ownership, and has been stored in my garage. Car has very minor dings and scratches, with one dent/crack on driver side front bumper (can see it in picture below). Other than that it is pretty prestine. Never smoked in so the interior looks great as well. You could literally eat off of the motor. Still looks and pulls as if it was brand new.
Email me for anymore info you may want. email@example.com
- No part outs
- No joyrides
- Car comes with stock intake, exhaust, and springs.